mountain dew kills my high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
ok, i dont know if its just me but it seems every time i drink something with carbonation in it it seems to kill my high. i mean, im still high, but i dont feel HIGH ya know? does anyone else have this problem?

Ummmmmmmmmmm................lol ive heard mountain dew kill something else but not ure high.....................hahahah

The reason it gets you off your High is because when you smoke weed it lowers your suger levels thats why you get munchies so when u replenish the suger your still high just not as High i think its best to fight off the munchies till your really chonged then go mad on the suger hope this helped

/////Cannabis is a way off life/////

haha that makes sense. i was thinking something along the lines of that. I was just curious as to whether or not i was completely crazy for blaming mountain dew for killing my high lol.

Yeah, true that. I hate don't eat while high cause it lowers my high so much. It's like it halfs when i'm finished eating. When i started smoking weed, it was very late where we had to be quiet or my friends or My house didn't have like munchie foods, just meals. So i just got used to not eating, so i don't really get the "munchies" anymore...it's like you grow immune haha.

I think that's the reason i don't get them anymore anyways. I have some friends that say they got their eyes to not get blood shot anymore because they used visine so much at first, that later on their eyes didn't even get red. I don't know if that's possible and this is all a load of hocky but yeah.

~Bunr ONe~
Dewayne

Ohhh, another thing! This morning for the second night in a row, with 4 hours of sleep i had to drive a long way and sit in a hospitol for 8 hours. I was thirsty at one point and didn't feel like going to the store, so i just went to the cooler in the car and there was a diet pepsi. I don't really like the taste but whatever. I've had it for the last like 4 hours and i still have some left. It's a 24 oz.
So when i got home, i just wanted to relax so i took 4 gravity hits of some dank hydro a friend gave to me. And after reading this it like really made sense why food and drinks could bring down your high. But i look over, and i see the thing i didn't really enjoy drinking much but i was drinking it anyways, and i realized i had diet pepsi. No sugars haha. So i'm still getting rid of cotton mouth and keeping my high up.

Although i've never really felt a carbinated drink bring my high down, i actually might can bring it down a little mroe than we know. So yay for the diet pepsi...

One other thing, I hear about how diet sodas are unhealthy. Kills brain cells or something. It was on the news, is that true? lol ;) thanks and sorry for such a long post.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

This has to be on an individual basis. I know that when I am high there is nothing that brings it down. On the same note there is nothing that brings it up either. The only thing a Mt Dew would do for me is quench my thirst.

I can't say that all these things people say are true or not, Like if you smoke a cigarette after you smoke a joint your high will be bigger. This also does not affect me in a higher sense.

I do know what works for me and what does not though and I will trust my judgement.

Who knows though what works for you......really other than your self. Don't think that you are weird becouse something like drinking Mt Dew brings your high down think of it as being an individual.

Thats just my thoughts on the subject:cool:

haha well, thats cool. atleast im not the only one out there thats got that problem.
and i heard on the news that diet coke kills your bone marrow or something lol. i was probly baked at the time tho so its tough to say whether or not i was hearing it correctly.

Take a big leap of faith in yourself, and have a long talk with someone who is diabetic. Having to shove a needle into myself 4 to 7 times a day gets old real fast.
I just finished reading an article that flat out stated that if I were to hop up the amount of carbohydrates I take in that would lower my blood sugar levels. What a bunch of bunkum !!! That would shove my sugar levels up over 200 and that is where the damage starts to occur.(vascular Damage).
You really owe it to yourself to explore the truth.
I love to smoke a good hoober often, as it helps pain to be a lot more bearable, I would never tell anyone that it will get rid of all the pain cause I can only go by my own results. Does smoking a hoober bring my blood sugar levels down ? I'm going to look real close at this one since I do have all the blood testing tools.
Usually I can tell pretty close where my levels are at so this will be interesting, but remember this is how I am with smoking and levels, not everyone will be the same. Thank God we are all different right ?
Caffein doesn't seem to inhibit the buzz, or rather lower it on me. and the only nasty that I ever proved with carbonated drinks is that it does dissolve the enamel on one's teeth. Proved this by putting a tooth my daughter lost into a glass of pepsi, and after two days it was pretty well dissolved.
It's great that you guys are hungry for knowledge, and I applaude that, keep learning.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Well either way,If Mountian Dew kills your high of not.I LOVE the DEW.I will NEVER give that up.It IS a nectur from the Gods.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I have heard this from MANY people. I personally drink water to hydrate and keep the high going as I feel the high is lowered from eating/drinking. Anytime I eat, I have to smoke again..LOL so I can relate sweets!

King, I would be interested in any findings you come across from your testing supplies, so please holla back if you find out anything interesting in regards to if it lowers blood sugar levels.

ROOR

Well last night I broke out my home-made cherry pipe, added a drop of oil on top of some good bud and got ripped. Yeppers you guessed it, too messed up to remember to run a check outside of what I normally do. LOL Will have to try it today and see what I can find. Ha-Ha this might be fun. Now if I can just remember to do it and not mess it up.
smoke in peaceav-78246.gif
KingKahuuna

av-78246.gif

Latest posts

Back