Movie Ratings!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dro

Bud-Doc
Reaction score
Who ever saw any good movies and wonts to rate them so the rest of us will know if there worth watching.
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Please rate the movies out of five stars.

THE KINGDOM - 3 1/2 STARS

American gangster, I am legend, Both great.

superbad is great when your lit. Crash is really good for more of a serious movie

Day of the dead.....5/5 stars!..... Bubba Hotep..5/5 stars!.....Mullholland Drive 4/5 stars!.....((anything with Bruce Campbell!! Evil dead.Army of darkness.Evil dead 2 ..man with the screaming brain..Alien Apocolypse)))

Sean Of The Dead..5/5 stars!...

Just Friends - 4/5 (stoner movie - cracks my shizzie up)

SuperBad is weird & very funny at times.
The Cops were over the top. :D

Just saw I Am Legend and it was goof but sad, also. His aloneness was very hard to view.
It contained a strong message about the terrible consequences of Man's manipulation of Nature for his own gain.
Not a classic, imo, but a good movie to see.

Also saw Labyrnith a few months ago and enjoyed it very much. The mix of hard reality & fantasy was well done. Another symbolic movie where the line between what's real & what's not blurs wonderfully.

Knocked up - 3 Starts, Very Funny!!!:D
Dro:cool2:

National Treasure- Book of Secrets 2/5. Don't waste your money or time.

DragonTattooz said:
National Treasure- Book of Secrets 2/5. Don't waste your money or time.

Darn, I wanted to see that one too. I loved the first one.

gmo said:
Darn, I wanted to see that one too. I loved the first one.

Me too. I bet I've seen the first one ten times! See this one since you are a fan, but wait until it comes out on DVD (or use BitTorrent, if you know how).

Latest posts

Back