movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that would all depend what you are into, and what kind of system you have to watch them on. Anyway I have few. You have to know most will be sci-fi flicks. My views are with a 57" screen HDTV with surround sound. Theyare:

• The Beatles Yellow Submarine
  • Star Trek The Motion Picture
  • Star Trek The Wrath of Kahn
  • Any Star Wars movie
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • Independance Day
  • Goldeneye
  • Spiderman
  • Men In Black I & II
  • Fantasic Voyage
  • (Almost any Imax film) Solar Max is first choice
  • The Dream Is Alive
  • The Blue Planet
  • Thrill Ride
  • Any Juarrisc Park
  • Old classics like War of The Worlds
  • Forbidden Planet
  • The Origianl Time Machine
  • Godzilla 2000
  • Godzilla Monster All Out Attack
  • Up In Smoke
  • 2001 . . .
  • Close Encounters Of the Third Kind
That's a few for starters

Nice list, CC. Especially Private Ryan, awesome flick.
Here's a few:

-Raising Arizona (and just about any film by the Cohen Brothers)
-U2: Rattle and Hum (best if you have a good sound system to run it through)
-A Clockwork Orange
-Full Metal Jacket
-Tommy Boy (stoned or not, just a good knee-slapping, laugh-your-ass-off movie)
-Koyannisquatsi (might have to order this one, although I have seen it on cable many times. Title is some ancient Hopi Indian word. It is basically some great cinematography of the world; natural wonders, landscapes, and some very tripping views of cities and man's impact on the world. No dialougue, just a soundtrack. A real mind-blower)
-The Band: The Last Waltz
-The Doors
-Platoon
-The Cook, The Thief, His Wife And Her Lover (again, may have to order, but it is worth it, as it will trip ya)
-2001: A Space Odyssey
-Alien (all are great, but I and II are best)
-Anything by Monty Python (although The Holy Grail, The Meaning of Life, and Life of Brian are top picks)
-Signs

I could go on and on, but these will definitely keep you entertained while your blazing. And they're pretty damn good even if you're not...Enjoy!

-Fear and Loathing in las vegas
-Dazed and confused
-Trainspotting
-Requim for a dream
-Rolling Kansas
-Dont be a menance in south central while drinking juice in the hood
-the Matrix
-rolling Kansas
- Half Baked
-any cheech and chong
-Harold and kumar go to white castle

Here is a couple more I just thought of:

• The Mummy and The Mummy Returns
  • The Matrix
  • Firefox
  • Westworld
  • Top Gun
  • Band of Brothers
  • We Were Soldiers
  • Funny Farm
  • The Great Outdoors

baked brownie said:
thx for all the movies, gonna have some good times commin

Ok dude what movies have you watched and which one did you like and why? You got to tell us since we helped you out. keep us updated.

If I missed it in someone elses list, sorry. But Home Grown with Billy bob thorton is a great movie to watch on a smoking day.

TEAM AMERICA!! You gotta see the unrated version. You will piss your pants.

Oh yeah. And watch the Holy Grail (Monty Python) with the "subtitles for those who don't like the movie".

Heres My List

Fear And Loathing (ya probably wont understand it until u watch it sober but its still funny)
Harold And Kumar
Any of the American Pie Movies
Half Baked
The Matrix (First one)
Team America (I piss myself laughing when at the "When u need help Signal")
South Park Bigger longer and Uncut
i also love watching Family Guy that shows burnt . when ur stoned or sober.

ohh shit sum of those movies!!!fuc i was trippen OUT

Harold and Kumar (damn i watched that movie like 80 times)
all the matrixes (shit esspically the last one)
half-baked (also all the seasons of chappelle show)
jerassic park (wat a trip, shit)
holy grail (HOLY SHIT, that ******* rabbit, toooo funny)
men in black 1,2 (those guns were so funny, tho the first was better than the second)

everyone who posted thx i'm still tryin to get some of the movies (some of them are older than i am). Here are some that arent listed but i think should be listed, either of one part or the whole movie.

Batman begins (mainly the parts where u see the effects of that halucinaion drugs, mad trippy)
Vlad (about vlad the impaler, u see sum nice tities, but also when u see vlad face, real trippy and then find a cannabis tree)
lastly, any and ALL Hindi movies (shit one moment 2 brown guys are about to kill each then suddly some hot brown ladies jump outta trees and start belly dancin

If you got surround sound and you like The Beatles then your going to love Yellow Submarine. It is an acid trip cartoon with sounds and flashing colors, not to mention great tunes. Some real funny British one liners. I love the part called the sea of holes. That is a real trip when your stoned.

Check your library for the DVDS. you might find some there if you can't get them at the store.

Keep us updated. If you need help finding any of the movies e-mail me. I sell collectibles and have a ton connections.

Latest posts

Back