Movin to the Green State of Cali.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is it going? You must have some plants going, hopein for some pictures, I've started a new strain up called ChemDog, I'm getting ready to do it again, the closet is full with 2 plants, but i somehow crammed a third in, they're my moms, Dutch Treat and Cinderella 99, This closet is the same size as your grow box.

P1080804.JPG

P1080805.JPG

P1080806.JPG

Hey, yeah its been a busy week or so. Picked up a part time job, got my ID, and got my Medical Card, so now im all legit and finally running some plants.

The dispenseries around me didnt have to great of a selection on clones, so i picked a few small ones up from them and got 2 more from Greenview Collective toady. An awesome 95mile journy each way.
So far im running 5 plants, 2 teens and 3 smaller plants in Veg under a 1000watt MH. i have a 1000 watt HPS bulb im going to switch too in a week or so.

I have:
3x Tahoe OG
1x Grape Ape
1x Blue Dream

The GA and BD are pretty big and bushy, im assuming i will get most of my harvest from them since the tahoe clones arent making a 100% transfer from their old shitty lighting to mine. The biggest strongest Tahoe plants wilts in the light time but comes back leaves out and protruding at night, its annoying.

closet.jpg

GrapeandBlue.jpg

very cool for you! sounds like you're touching the dream...

DREAM ON DREAM ON!
With all due respect of course. Your story reminds me of the G&R video Welcome to the jungle. Where the young hottie from the midwest gets on a bus to go live her dreams in Cali she's Going to be a supermodel and or actress over night and make millions but ends up on the street. I have thought of who can i talk to and get to know so i can get into the med mj business. I saw a documentary not to long ago of a couple in Colorado that grow and sell to the med mj licensed public Feds/state have it all locked down. They know every dime that comes in and every dime that goes out. Cameras in every room. Anyway. There is no magic box out there that can take all the guesswork out of growing. Anybody who thinks they can just pick up and move to cali and buy a magic box and start selling legal mj without any knowledge on how to grow it let alone the laws in california are dreaming. Again with all due respect. I have thought of this many times, it isnt going to happen overnight. Especially when your on a MJ forum asking the fellow members if they have any advice on this dream of yours. Good luck.

jaxpassionplace said:
DREAM ON DREAM ON!
With all due respect of course. Your story reminds me of the G&R video Welcome to the jungle. Where the young hottie from the midwest gets on a bus to go live her dreams in Cali she's Going to be a supermodel and or actress over night and make millions but ends up on the street. I have thought of who can i talk to and get to know so i can get into the med mj business. I saw a documentary not to long ago of a couple in Colorado that grow and sell to the med mj licensed public Feds/state have it all locked down. They know every dime that comes in and every dime that goes out. Cameras in every room. Anyway. There is no magic box out there that can take all the guesswork out of growing. Anybody who thinks they can just pick up and move to cali and buy a magic box and start selling legal mj without any knowledge on how to grow it let alone the laws in california are dreaming. Again with all due respect. I have thought of this many times, it isnt going to happen overnight. Especially when your on a MJ forum asking the fellow members if they have any advice on this dream of yours. Good luck.

I do believe if you read the full thread you would have noticed my update, not only am i not using a grow box, but as of now im using a full masters closet and will be growing in a full size bedroom.

Everyone at some point in time whether they have 9,000 posts or 4 had to ask questions at some point, and i would bet the majority of them still do, theres nothing wrong with that.

Keep us posted, your doing fine, I find i get a better yield with plants that have some good sativa traits yet they seem indica dominant, For instance I could never achieve the yield, with my mazzar or white widow, that my dutch treat gives, no matter how long i let one of my mazzars veg. just a thought to have when choosing strains,

SKAGITMAGIC said:
How is it going? You must have some plants going, hopein for some pictures, I've started a new strain up called ChemDog, I'm getting ready to do it again, the closet is full with 2 plants, but i somehow crammed a third in, they're my moms, Dutch Treat and Cinderella 99, This closet is the same size as your grow box.

Dude that Chemdog might be the most potent strain I ever smoked, good luck I hope it grows well for you.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Keep us posted, your doing fine, I find i get a better yield with plants that have some good sativa traits yet they seem indica dominant, For instance I could never achieve the yield, with my mazzar or white widow, that my dutch treat gives, no matter how long i let one of my mazzars veg. just a thought to have when choosing strains,

Yeah, do to this grow being so time crunched, i had to go with some of their bigger plants, then decide on which strain i can go with after comparing sizes. The plants were a little expensive but after 1 more week of Veg they should be big enough to get a decent yield when i flip them into flower.

Im going to go pick up an inline fan today, although im already digging deeper in debt, the room is too hot and i need to get that air up and out.

That message was meant for someone else. I have no dreams of moving to Cali (been there done that) I live in Washington state and would and will not grow for anyone but myself and a few friends suffering from kidney disorders and cancer. I am extremely disabled and growing is a huge chore for me. I love to do it its my only escape from my daily hell of living in major pain. I never posted anything about having a dream of opening a dispensery. Or any magic boxes, actually your message was rather offensive. Do me a favor and dont post any comments to me. ******.

Latest posts

Back