Moving Day!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Oh my god I woke up this morning and realized....I'm moving today! :eek: Maybe I should've started packing. Hmmm. Anyhow my computer is being dismantled today sometime and won't be hooked up til tomorrow sometime. Hopefully they know what they're doing and I'll see you all then. I'm gonna hang on til the last second. Crap! Here come the movers, I guess I'll shower :D See you all tomorrow, wish my girls a safe and unstressful move to their new bigger home.

i hate moving ,friends say they will help and never show or come and be worthless .glad to hear you hiring movers better to pay the pros than lose a friend (happened to me ) anyway good luck (change is a good thing )im sure your girls will be fine.......plr

Good luck on the move GreenDayGirl. I hope that your new place turns out great. :D

Safe travels GDG... hope your move goes off without a hitch...

Cheers and good green mojo....

zL

GreenDayGirl said:
what I really need people....is a valium :eek:
Here, have some of mine!

Hey, good luck to you guys on your move. I hope your new home is the one you've been looking for all your life.

Gdg Had A Extra 10mg, So Ill Eat It For You P,l,r

GreenDayGirl said:
what I really need people....is a valium :eek:

what time should i come over to unpack?? OCD does come in handy in these situations ;)

Latest posts

Back