Moving Forums - Hello Marijuana Passion!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats up ADT glad to see you made it :D

What's goin on Tek?! Took me a second to find out who the TrollMaster5000 was haha. Yeah I'm seeing a good group move over here. Should be fun making some new friends and learning some new ways of the dirt :p

Welcome adt. Hope you and your riu peeps enjoy your stay.

Welcome to MP... :48:

Thanks guys, really appreciate the warm welcome around here. I can see us RIU refugees taking a liking to this place.

welcome to all the new blood.
its nice to see (been a while since i had to scroll a few pages of 'new posts' ;) )

:)

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, AllDayToker. Glad to see you posting here. It's so nice to have such a sudden and large influx of news members. HAve a good one.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

welcome to all the new blood.
its nice to see (been a while since i had to scroll a few pages of 'new posts' ;) )

:)

Lol. Appreciate it dude. Looking forward to gaining some new information and making some new friends. :)

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, AllDayToker. Glad to see you posting here. It's so nice to have such a sudden and large influx of news members. HAve a good one.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Yeah we are a pretty right group so we try to stick together.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Stay high! :bongin:

What's goin on Tek?! Took me a second to find out who the TrollMaster5000 was haha. Yeah I'm seeing a good group move over here. Should be fun making some new friends and learning some new ways of the dirt :p

Thanks guys, really appreciate the warm welcome around here. I can see us RIU refugees taking a liking to this place.

i had to clear alot of chached info from the interweb to clear up the tek name before i walked away it had some ties to me in real life

so now im rocking the trollmaster5000 tag that had a million hits before i ever made a account with it so i feel im fairly safe

Yeah we are a pretty right group so we try to stick together.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Stay high! :bongin:

that we are! ;) sorry ain't been around much today, been resting up. Got a lot to do for the next few days, more packing n **** Thursday and Friday. I'm finally gonna be in my own place by Friday night man. You better be around for when I smoke out on that BBK and christen the new place ;)

that we are! ;) sorry ain't been around much today, been resting up. Got a lot to do for the next few days, more packing n **** Thursday and Friday. I'm finally gonna be in my own place by Friday night man. You better be around for when I smoke out on that BBK and christen the new place ;)
3 more weeks ill be in my new place
moving sucks
but gratz peach
ill bet your ready to get away from the X

3 more weeks ill be in my new place
moving sucks
but gratz peach
ill bet your ready to get away from the X

You too bro!! you know that sh*t is right!! haha although I've been at my brother's for the last few days, he doesn't live far from mom. Got to go back to the ex's house tomorrow night so I can go to an important appointment (its two hours from here lol)

Plus I've got to finish packing as much of my stuff as I can to leave again Friday. Needless to say I won't be around much for the next couple of days so if ya'll don't see me around you'll know why.

I'll only be able to access the site from my phone for the next couple of weeks unless he pays to get my cable and internet turned on sooner. Which was part of the deal originally but its anybody's guess if he does what he said he will or not.

Latest posts

Back