Moving Forums - Hello Marijuana Passion!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllDayToker

Reaction score
What's up MP members,

I'm ADT. I had a group of close friends move here from RIU forum. So I decided to pick up my things and come over here with them.

I will be creating a thread for my grow, so check it out. Just coming back from a break after my last harvest so starting pretty fresh.

Hope to make some new friends in the process as well.

Stay high,
ADT

Glad you made it bro :) I was wondering who was going to conduct our morning wake n bakes :) haha
What's up MP members,

I'm ADT. I had a group of close friends move here from RIU forum. So I decided to pick up my things and come over here with them.

I will be creating a thread for my grow, so check it out. Just coming back from a break after my last harvest so starting pretty fresh.

Hope to make some new friends in the process as well.

Stay high,
ADT

Hey bro!! Glad you made it, folks here are pretty cool ;) CHEERS!!! :vap_bong__emoticon:

HELLLLLLL YA! haha. Glad you noticed I was here lol

Of course! ;) just been on the phone with my step dad dealing with my moms medical situation. Wont be around 2mar or Wednesday, got to work then scoot over to clean my new place. But come Thursday it's on like donkey kong!! And I'll be toking...on that BlackBerry kush...:vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back