moving out soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie1

Reaction score
my plant is now about a foot and a half and is making good progress. The problem is I am moving out of this place in June, and just wanted to know if I should be ok. Do you guys think it will have budded by then. It is about a month in a half into the process.

So your plant is approximately 18" and are you still in veg?
What strain are you growing?
If you are growing say an 8 week strain, then it will take 8 weeks from the day that you change the lights to 12/12, so if you started that today you would be looking at harvesting andround the end of May.

If you can give more info it would be easier to answer this question

Charlie1 said:
my plant is now about a foot and a half and is making good progress. The problem is I am moving out of this place in June, and just wanted to know if I should be ok. Do you guys think it will have budded by then. It is about a month in a half into the process.
Whats up Charlie1. You say your plant has been budding for 1 1/2 months and you will have to move out your place by june. Is this right? do you know what strain?

Hey Charles, it seems like your right in the same boat as me. My plants are around 18", I just started flowering them a week and a half ago. It's bag seed so i'm not particularly sure when it will be done budding, But i'm hoping around the end of May. Just keep us posted on your grow, oh and next time add a little more info about the grow, you gotta quit being so dull with the descriptions, if i didn't know better I'd say you were just trying to post threads to become a "member" but what do I know, well take it easy spen.. eerrr i mean Charlie

Latest posts

Back