moving plants while in flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotsman

Reaction score
Hi guys have a bit of a problem wont go into to much detail enough to say i need to move my plants as soon as pos, im growing in scotland 4/5 weeks into flower 3 plants im not moving them to far but i dont drive so im having to walk with them, it will only take abt 5 mins to there new home so any ideas on how i move them without putting to much stress and turning them hermie or putting them back into veg? :(

im thinking of putting canes round the plant and put plastic garden refuse bag over the top tie it round the plat pot and that should keep out any light
i recently bought 600w to replace my 400w should i place my old 400w in the new grow room prior to the move so they have light straight away if i move in daytime ive only had the plants under the new 600w for a week now, so they shouldnt get to much of a shock or will they?

That small disturbance won't hurt them, neither will the diff in 400w and 600w.

BUT--won't you feel a bit sketchy walking down the street with a pot plant in a plastic bag though?

i would worry walking down street as well....I would say to be sure to tie them ladies up with stakes so they dont wobble so much..this will help hold her stedy...the Yard bag may look more suspicious than a Box...just my thaughts

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I once had to move a few plants from one location to another once ... we stuck them all in boxes and labeled the boxes "Living Room" "Kitchen" and such. No one could of ever guessed what was really inside :)

lol managed it! managed to get boxes thanks god :) so all moved and under the old lights, so all is ok and im not in jail win win lol thanks for your help guys appreciated very much

scotsman said:
lol managed it! managed to get boxes thanks god :) so all moved and under the old lights, so all is ok and im not in jail win win lol thanks for your help guys appreciated very much

Glad it worked out for you brosef......

We're gonna have to start calling you Artfull Dodger.

I have visions of you with you walkin down the street with an asda trolley and a huge box with the sweet scent of mary trailing behind you attracting stoners like the pied piper attracted the kids!

Glad it worked fella. W

lol tell you one thing its not somthing id like to do again i had visions of the police driving past and of me spending some time in a cell with a an old friend of johnny cash's a man called sue :(

I wont make a joke about Scotsmen & kilts!
I have moved plants about for my guerilla grow.
Somewhere in the central belt there are 7 plants growing outdoors! I didnt mind driving with them but walking carrying them was a bit nerve wracking for some reason but it was daylight and I was in the countryside.
People often dont see whats right in front of them though, they are all too busy with their own lives to wonder what a guy with a box is actually carrying.
Glad the girls survived their journey and hope they reward you.
W

well i can tell you one thing woody we aint playing tilt the kilt lol i walked past an old guy he gave me a look but apart from that i was lucky only one person out lol got a brother inlaw whos planning in growing outdoors up in campbeltown area wee bit better weather than what we get in paisley area

Latest posts

Back