Moving to Amsterdam & I need advice....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
badboy55 what I have always done, and it has alway worked for me is I stop for a week. I drink lots of water and take cranberry pills for that entire week. The day of the test I drink lots of water and take some muti-vitimens.

yo badboy...first of all stop panicing! Here is a tip; everybody's bodies are different so I am sure that what most of the posters are advising will work...I have recently had to pass a piss test for a new job, I have smoked very regularly for 11 years. I waited until 3 days before the test and started a high regimen of cranberry extract pills, echinacea, and 3 gallons of water per day and passed the test with no problems. For a few days you will be pissing like a race horse but hey, you'll pass! With the amount of time you have I would just start taking a normal regimen of cranberry extract and echinacea with 12-16 glasses of water per day and you should be absolutely fine. Even if you give in and smoke again just make sure you abstain for at least a week and power down a high dose of water and the above vitamins...Oh yeah PS you probably wont catch a cold for a while either which is good....Good Luck!

GreenDayGirl said:
yeah...what pkj said.....enjoy you trip!

Hehe, i know guys. I have smoked my brains out for the past 4 months, but all good things come to an end. And i would rather have my freedom than smoke. I have tried every kind of bud u can imagine here. I will miss living here. I am a lucky ************. But i dont want my luck to run out.

Again everyone, thanks for all your advice. It is reassuring to have some positive support from fellow tokers. I think i will be cool I have 25 days and even I will really push the fluids for the few days before hand, and even give myself a test drug screen just for that exztra boost of self confidence.

DillaWilla said:
I waited until 3 days before the test and started a high regimen of cranberry extract pills, echinacea,
Dilla where do u get cranberry extract pills? and also what is echinacea and where do u get it?

thanks for the tips.

Hey one more questioin. I take Multivitamin pills everyday that supplies 100% of my daily dose of Riboflavin (B2). I was told this can give false positives for THC. How long does that have to be in my system to show a false positive. Should I sustain from taking them?

Also.. if i break up weed to roll a joint for my friends... (not everyone can roll them dutchie style). Will the THC be absorbed through my fingers? thus increasing the chance for a failed drug test?

hey Badoy... I cant tell you much about riboflavin, I know it is in all multi-vitamins but really have never heard of false positives on a drug test. As far as Cranberry Extract, like CCH said you can get it just about anywhere; Drug Store, Health Food Store, etc. The same goes for echinacea or sometimes called "Golden Seal" basically all it is, is a natural immune system booster but it has very high cleansing properties. Both the c-berry and echinacea are all natural so dont worry about putting drugs in your system, they are just like your multi you take everyday...Good Luck

hey guys, quick question. can thc be absorbed through your fingers? i rolled a joint here for some of my friends...

Hi badboy. Don't know how it works in the US, but if you were smoking in Amsterdam, where it is perfectly legal, and then go back home and fail a test, how can they hang you out to dry for that??? You have broken no laws by still having it in your system when you get back home. Just a thought and I'd certainly seek legal advice if I failed a test when I had broken no laws when smoking....

Smoking legally here is legal, however i believe it might be a violation of probation. Thats where they get you. I haven't smoked though ;) ;) . So i should be fine. Anybody have any idea about the whole THC absorbtion through fingers thing??

i think youll be fine. just drink alot of water and cranberry juice. i used to funnel water and cranberry juice out of a beer bong! make sure to pee a few times before the wiz quiz. i use fake piss myself. but i work in the oilfield - i dont know abbout a government test... goog luck dood.

ive heard of lsd getting absorbed into fingers. not thc. dood just relax. your freakin out man. the schnoz berries taste like schnoz berries... lol super troopers

pufindo said:
ive heard of lsd getting absorbed into fingers. not thc. dood just relax. your freakin out man. the schnoz berries taste like schnoz berries... lol super troopers
I know I know man, I am over-reacting, I should be fine, Just being cautious. I think my plan of attack will be, 3 days before the test, I will drink shitloads of cranberry juice, and take some vitamin B12 Pills. I should be cool. I am really skinny. I hope that cranberry juice taste like Schnozberry juice...

ill state thc resin does get on fingers and into body as i always get stoned trimming if i dont wera surgical rubber gloves.

or was that some rubber glove fetish thing i had at the time.

lol

pkj

ps water tastes shit ive never drank any unless i was swimming and by mistake..

fizzy coke for me

oh and a dash of vodka..

rofl

pkj

well i really dont know but i worked at an airport and i never failed a drug test i just drunk those liquid detox or a bottle of apple vinegar and lots of water!!! it work 4 me at the airport i should work 4 you!!!!

Latest posts

Back