MP Glossary for Newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aphid can really harm a plant, they are small white insects that munches on marijuana plants.
Acid (acidic) to the overall state of the growing medium, as the rockwool or soil, where the PH balance is lower then 7.0.
Alkaline in the acid field refers to the overall state of the growing medium, such as the rock wool or soil, where the PH. balance is above 7.0.
Baked slangs up into describing your state of mind after marijuana consumpption

Ballast the electrical device which regulates electrical flow and for electrical lamps

Bubble Hash is an excellent THC concentrate made several different ways, looking like little bubbles of goodness in hash form.

lol....... Buzzkill when people are stoned and laughing and chatting and having a good time then somebody says something that makes everyone go silent.

Cannabiniods are cyclic hydrocarbon molecules, such as THC, CBD and CBG, that are unique to Cannabis; each cannabinoid molecule derives from a terpenoid molecule and a phonetic acid molecule.
CO2 a gas which plants obtain from the air - is the basic and major food of all plant life. In greenhouses or indoor operations, augmenting the natural level of CO2 in the air results in very lush and accelerated growth. It needs to be monitored for optimum levels, but is well worth the investment.
cannabis means the marijuana plant, aka hemp, pot, ganja, reefer.

F1 is a first resulting generation offspring from a cross of two different parent plant strains.
F2 depicts a generation resulting from a cross of two of the same F1 hybrid.

I'm entering my 3 dollar words since I didn't see them on here yet :giggle:

phototropism: Phototropism is the growth of organisms in response to light. It is most often observed in plants, but can also occur in other organisms such as fungi.

gravitropism: Gravitropism (also known as geotropism) is a turning or growth movement by a plant or fungus in response to gravity.

:D

I must have been some kind of stoned, I added "etiolation" but fergot "phototropism" and "gravitropism". :doh: No glossary is entire with a paucity of nerd terminology. :beatnik:

Contributors, I owe you some green mojo but I need to be able to rep you again. Worry not, it is coming. :48:

Medical Marijuana/ MM - The legal marijuana obtained at dispensaries around the world. Marijuana is becoming legalized for economic reasons.
Midnight toker is some who smokes marijuana before bed.
Mother Plant/mom illustrates the female marijuana species.

Node expresses the jointed section on a marijuana plant stalk where the leaves, side shoots, stipules and flowering organs begin.

Nutrients are the primary, secondary and trace elements that are required for plant growth.

Ozzie / Ozzy measures an ounce of marijuana.
P1 refers to the original parental genetics used to develop F1 hybrids

Peat used as partially decomposed vegetation used as an organic soil.
Perlite is used by marijuana growers as crushed, expanded glass used to provide additional medium aeration
Pistil details a pair of stigma protruding from the female calyx that capture pollen for the marijuana plant.
Pothead describes someone who smokes pot (marijuana) all the time.

Rainy day woman is a descriptive word for weed.

Oh-kay, I gotta figure out splitting the first post into more than one post. Apparently a single post can only contain 70 million characters so I gotta indulge in some long division. :doh:

YYZ Skinhead said:
Oh-kay, I gotta figure out splitting the first post into more than one post. Apparently a single post can only contain 70 million characters so I gotta indulge in some long division. :doh:

start a new thread........ copy and paste A-L and M-Z on 2 separate post on new thread and delete this thread after your done.:cool:

Latest posts

Back