MP Voice Chat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Who's Game for a Voice Chat or settin up a chat room for members of this forum.... I'm thinkin it would be cool...

lemme know if your down.. Leave a post on here... We Can do a thing via Yahoo Messenger or i can set up a room or somethin.. Yeah Lemme know if your down,

I'm thinking maybe 8pm EST??? Yeah Let the pranic know...

chat rooms rock....especially stoner ones...whatever stoners talk about (when you get a bunch together) is all funny as hell

i say yes to chat :eek:

aright more on this idea tomarrow since i've gotten only 2 responses.. yeah.. def more on this idea... Cos after this brewski imma hittin the sack was up at 4am yesterday.. and boy it was a long ass day.. so Night ya'll

i got yahoo so im down to have a all out stoner convo in a chat room sounds fun

aright well i'll set up all the details tomarrow ands post them or what have ya... still not i n bed yet.. hahaha cracked another beer.. so much for sleep

its a friday and the night still young why go to bed? when you can pack a bowl roll a blunt and bring out the liquer yup that sounds right to me and then go get some tacos oh yeah im gonn ahave fun tonight:D

cos my ass was up with kids this morning at 4am.. and i was runnin aroun dall sday it tires you out specially when you hadn't eaten anything all day.. and the beer is just makin me wanna crash... hahah.. usually it makes me wanna drunk more.. i mean drunk.. grrr drink..

hahaha go to sleep already you cant even type right anymore lol

i'm down with the chat. count me in pranic.
fing10.gif

aright ya'll since i'm up.. .not so awake gonna work on the details.. will be posted around i dunno noon maybe 1 depending

All members of the forum, who would like to be part of Yahoo Voice Chats, Please PM me your Yahoo Screen Names.

* I Will be Conducting Yahoo! Voice Chats Every night it is possible, anywhere from 8pm to 5am not certin on the time yet, would like input from all members who are interested... Please get back to me if you are.
Time Slots will be Set more throughly as time goes on, and we've been doing this more often.

* Also note I am setting up another Regular Chat Room for access at all times of the day, Link will be edited into this as soon as i have the page set up, I know what a dork right... Still working on this.. and yet posting it at the same time. No pranic, thats multi-tasking... Oh yeah i forgot.. my bad.

--------

First Yahoo Voice Chat will be Held Tonight, So Members send me your Screen Names

Latest posts

Back