Mr Rosebud smokes pot first time in 25 years.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which variety should Mr rosebud try smoking for the first time in 25 years?

• Columbian Gold

• Jack Herer

• Trainwreck

• Satori

• Burmese Kush

• Medicine Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

Rosebud

What should Mr Rosebud smoke first? It has been 25 long years. Please give me your opinions.

1. Colombian Gold

2. Trainwreck

3. Jack Herer

4. Satori

5. Burmese Kush

6. Medicine woman

Thank you for your thoughts!

I can't wait!:yay::clap::lama::banana::banana::heart:

AWESOME!!!! What kind of brain does Mr Rosebud have? I'm all about sat heady high, the mrs smoked with me (usually doesnt), and was about to have a panic attack! She's totally mental. Haha, in a brainy way. Psych major, OCD as a mofo, and she totally was having borderline panic attacks. My strains are def not her strains. She hasn't smoked since. I've been trying to get her to try again and I'll break out some indica dom. Sorry for the ramble Rose. Have fun :48:

I wish him fine journey his first time, spirits waiten and I dont see me brand listed but aint to say listed be wrong with. Happy trails friend.

BWD

what ever he smokes tell him to go easy, we dont want him getting turned off with a bad buzz, alot has changed in 25 yrs.

But that is quite a stable you have there Rose :D

take him on a TRAINWRECK:lama:

then send in Medicine Woman to help aid :D

Just take ease by the fire friend, Im talking to Mr. Rosebud Sir please enjoy yur ride and trust in the calm of the fireside friend.

BWD

Take a hit of them all.:D
then take a few more of the ones he likes.

Let his nose decide.

1.Put a bud of each in a baggie
2. blind fold me
3. let him smell each one
4 which every is his favorite smell will be the first he tries.

Yes its now called 'Super Strong Skunk'.
Lol
No Rosebud id go with the absolute mildest smoke/stone possible or he is going to whitey city and it aint nice there at all.
Lol
T4

well ifin its been 25 years i guess a joint of mexi swag would work but i would go for the gold

:yay: Mr. RB is gonna be a happy man :rofl: lao---what's the chance on whipping up a quick batch of butter and making him some cookies---:D

Time4Plan-B said:
...No Rosebud id go with the absolute mildest smoke/stone possible ...
T4

:yeahthat: I also recommend starting with the mellowest stuff you have. The quality of bud--percentage of THC--has increased quite a bit in the last 25 years.

Im with T4 and THG, maybe your mildest?

Otherwise I would say TrainWreck (Im gonna vote trainwreck). I like the head high off the train I have had in the past.

When is the happy day or night? I mean when has he designated the Blast Off Moment?

Let us know what he liked best would you? Now you gonna have to grow twice as much. You sure have a great line up for him to choose from Rose.

Thanks for voting you guys. He will be in for a great surprise I hope.

I am thinking mild is the better way to go too. He can always have more right? I laughed at starting him on satori...i don't know bout that.
My mildest is probably the Jack.
I can't wait for him to use medicine woman at night. I am hoping he can get off a couple of his ms drugs. Wouldn't that be cool?

But since the votes are in, maybe it should be trainwreck. I will let him smell them like Ozzy suggested and choose between jack and trainwreck.

Then medicine woman before sleep.

Thanks again my friends.

Latest posts

Back