Much needed advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bamboo, wooden dowels those will all work. a tomato cage too. Enjoy your grow.

I got a bunch of bamboo growing on my property can i use that.

Wooden dowels usually only come 4' long. I am thinking that you are going to want supports that are at least 6' long. Bamboo will work great, but, yes, do some research on staking and training before you do it. You also want to try and get all your staking and such done before the plants start to flower.

Wooden dowels usually only come 4' long. I am thinking that you are going to want supports that are at least 6' long. Bamboo will work great, but, yes, do some research on staking and training before you do it. You also want to try and get all your staking and such done before the plants start to flower.
Thank you. Im going to tackle this job this weekend with 6ft bamboo. And i will do more research on staking and training.

Yes I'm in the process of thinning the lower part of the plants I'm one week into flower.

Unless you have really monster plants, I would not be trimming them much if at all if they are outside. And if they actually are flowering, I would not trim them either.

My plants are about 7 ft. I thought if i trim my lower branches my tops would be better tasting. So trimming out side plants is not advisable? They are 1 week into flower. Well now thanks for the advise hemp. I did alot a research and thought i was doing the right thing guess not. And yes they are monsters biggest plants i ever grew thanks again

Latest posts

Back