Multi Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy wow Irish, can u tutor me in my wrongs lol

hey bubba, it ain't rocket science man. if you can grow tomatos you can grow mj...i'll look for your grow...

pic of flower room with seed plants, and clone plants at different stages...:)

103.JPG

Thanks fr stopping in on my gi. I love your setuP! How much the flower room cost to run, if you dont mind me askin

bubba902 said:
Thanks fr stopping in on my gi. I love your setuP! How much the flower room cost to run, if you dont mind me askin

never really payed attention. i'd guess about 75 a pound, but thats just a rough guess...alot of things come into play to consider, and i grow with the K.I.S.S. plan...i'm harvesting roughly 2-2.5 pounds a grow now since i upgraded my lights to a thousand watts...many factors come into play, but the main one is experience...:cool:

Time4Plan-B said:
Post number 12 is a cracker Irish.
T4

that is sour d moonshine crossed to pure afghan...it is a blue pheno that is the freshest blueberry flavor i've found to date...i dont know if i want to smoke it or eat it...:D thanks t4...we are working with that pheno now to make seed...:cool:

two phenos. sdm mom #1, and blue pheno #2...about 3 weeks...:)

sdmxpa.JPG

sdm x pa1.JPG

sdmxpa2.JPG

sdm xpa2.JPG

Looks dank Irish. Nice work as always. I'm going to make the switch to organics all my new clones are going into dirt . I hope I can have results anything like you.

mojo for the babies lj. if you learn several styles of growing, it keeps it interesting and fun. good luck on your new journey...:)

this is one of the clones i ran of this my last grow. the other one is a couple weeks behind this one. whats the high like you ask?...''how high you wanna get''?:hubba:

054.JPG

034.JPG

049.JPG

:) two phenos of this girl also. the other one has no color at all at same age...

056.JPG

061.JPG

066.JPG

076.JPG

082.JPG

084.JPG

#2 and #5 phenos...i have a #5 pheno male i am using of this to pollenate some things...he is very stinky. i thought i stepped in dog poo for a week before i realized where it came from...it has since turned to a skunky/coffee scent. thankfully...:)

095.JPG

103.JPG

116.JPG

121.JPG

:D my favorite smoke...(but it has competition now with a pheno of pw/bm f2)...:cool:

145.JPG

146.JPG

That Black Dahlia is beautiful :D she got nice looking buds and really pretty leaves.

just finished a couple week cure, gonna take a walk though the woods with winston,a dog, and burn a fatty, first taste, sure smells good,,,,, SKAG !!! I'll be back with a report!!!

P1000035.JPG

:) how you doing skag? good to hear from you. you picked a good smoke for a hike for sure...is that a cur?

this one is a slow girl, and thats ok because we got nothing but time...:)

127.JPG

131.JPG

132.JPG

Latest posts

Back