Multi Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#2...:)

164.JPG

166.JPG

168.JPG

176.JPG

Nice buds Irish :aok:

thanks nc. your pw/bm grow is looking very good.:)

this is our blue pheno we are working with. very blue, very sour, and dank.:D

191.JPG

196.JPG

211.JPG

this one is the sdm mom pheno of sdm x pa.:)

215.JPG

225.JPG

229.JPG

236.JPG

Holy wow Irish, that looks incredible.. Where can I get the Apollo seeds. Tried some the other day, I like the taste. Its addicting. Kinda diesely

my apollo was from TGA; subs apollo 13 bx. (i agree; love it, weird funk taste and great sat high :D)
i got it from a site he no longer vends at though, so i don't know where to recommend looking now. (their site (TGAgenetics) has vendor suggestions if you want, but i can't recommend any as i've never bought from any of them personally)

..and that's more what i was hoping you'd get there m8.. less hair more frost this time it looks like ;)
everything's looking great man :D

Looks like you are about ready to get real high, Irish. Just looking at your buds is making me high :)

excellent grow!!!

peace

WOW!!! Just scrolling through, picture after picture has my mouth watering. Looks fantastic Irish!

bubba902 said:
Holy wow Irish, that looks incredible.. Where can I get the Apollo seeds. Tried some the other day, I like the taste. Its addicting. Kinda diesely

my bro kaotik made this hybrid with another brothers sh;t pheno that we've been growing around four years now. that pheno reminds me of old school sweet island skunk.(i love it) he crossed that with his tga apollo13 bx, and i've grown the f1's, and now the f2's...the f1 was about six feet tall inside. i was prepared for the f2's to get a lil unruly also, and i topped them, and they stayed low for this show...(i even went out and purchased a product to contain them called Hammer, that stops vert growth in its tracks, but did not have to use that this time...

heres a few pics of each. the F1 was finished on this past xmas day, and the F2's are running now, and are about 4-4.5 weeks in...:D :cool: ...

063.JPG

123.JPG

131.JPG

156.JPG

161.JPG

four weeks flower...:)

(these are clones from previous grow)...

010.JPG

011.JPG

081.JPG

#5 :)

this one just started to show color a few days ago...

047.JPG

049.JPG

115.JPG

clone at 4.5 weeks flower...smoking some of this tonight...sour grapey tasting. very good buzz...i have several clones of these running atm.:D

136.JPG

137.JPG

139.JPG

Garden looks amazing Irish....Your Apollos f2 that one that looks like twins...is it or did ya top it?....I have a SAf2 twin I think mine are in week 5..and looks simular to yours...mojo for a great finish brother

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back