Multi Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish

Plant Whisperer...
Reaction score
my flower room is reloaded now, and second round flowering is underway for this grow season. theres many strains in here from seed plants that have been sexed already, and clones from previous grow of amnesia haze x purple wreck/blue moonshine, chem d x pw/bm, pw/bm f2's, sour d moonshine, and a sour d moonshine x pure afghan (blue pheno)...

some of the seed plants are hybrids friends made are; three hybrids of tga's black dahlias, shlt x apollo f2's, BMW which is bodhi's big sur holy bud x burmese kush, purple peach x pure afghan, and more i prolly forget right now...

theres plants spaced out three weeks apart in flower room now, and my veg room is loaded for a third and final season run of bodhi yo mama hybrids from seed, black lemon haze(BLH), lemon larry x bluetooth, and more soon...

to kick off round two i'll start with three phenos of black dahlia named for reference, #2, #5, #8...

enjoy the show...:)

026.JPG

035.JPG

066.JPG

079.JPG

081.JPG

the more recent that showed sex two days ago are the shlt x apollo(sxa) f2's...i grew the f1's in my first gj this season and it was a six foot sat leaning shlt pheno...out of a 12 pack i had seven males, four females, and four yet to show...:)

018.JPG

022.JPG

024.JPG

Looking great Irish I'm going to have to go hunting, I want another of the blue moonshine crosses

BMW...(bodhi big sur holy bud x burmese kush):)

these are real slow to show. i am a patient man...:cool:

011.JPG

012.JPG

were working on a blue pheno for the dirty dozen now oz...can't rush great things brother...:)

I know I just figured out I'll be doing a Vday with the DD Crew

pink mamas are for valentines grow oz...i have the f2's, black mamas, bubba mamas, pink mamas, and blh all vegging, and will start more with the crew on valentines to end out my grow season...

the blue pheno will be worth the wait brother. it's in my first gj here. drool worthy...:)

these showed sex last night and are purple peach(f) x pure afghan(m)...

044.JPG

046.JPG

I didn't know what was coming just knew they are coming and I decided to get on the band wagon before my house building starts. Figure they will be big OD plants

:) clones from previous run with this one...i'll show the cured buds later that i'm now smoking on... i'm hoping i can improve on this grow over first run from seed...:cool:

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

060.JPG

this one is the mom(clone) of my blue pheno i pulled from a pollenation with a friends pure afghan male...both phenos are very nice...:)

084.JPG

085.JPG

Very nice Irish. I like the look of that SDM.

ray, thats our mom pheno that gave us this blue pheno thanks in part to you.

you have a great eye man. :cool:

:48:

092.JPG

094.JPG

125.JPG

144.JPG

:) another of my favorite smokes...showed respectively on the 12th, and 14th...looking to make a hybrid with these this run...these were from the last two seeds i have had of these for years now...(s1's)...

097.JPG

098.JPG

So many strains so many plants. . . . Great job keeping it all together Irish

I was thinking the same thing ... just would add ... So little time ;)

very lush and beautiful irish...great job so far....keep it up!!

those are beautiful plants irish, the purples leaves around those buds are just amazing.... I think that is one of the reasons I really love to grow mj the colors coming in during flowering.... dont get any better ern that...

Latest posts

Back