multi Kush grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a bummer on the light leak bubba I bet you won't let that happen again.

I would do like you said and run a quick clone to check generics. No sense wasting another 7 weeks if it is in their genes.:bong:

Dan K I have seen the same clones where one will hermie and the other did not. Short story, I received clones from a friend and after growing them out, his had hermied and mine had not. The only difference I saw was his room had a light leak coming in from under the door when he had his hallway light on. There could have been other factors to, but I did not notice any difference in the plants besides the seeds. IMO Generics most likely causes most hermies followed by light leaks then over fertilization, hot or cold,ete,ete. I personally never had hermies cause from light leaks because I feel total darkness is essential to growing a successful garden. And check for light leaks after every grow or change in the set up.
I have had plants hermie on my outdoors but not in my indoor grows. Same soil, same teas,ete,ete, the only thing different is the total darkness on my indoor whereas my outdoor does get some light from security lights and from company arriving or leaving at night.(their headlights spray the field when turning around). I try to stay away from light leaks

Dan K ..... A lot of plants are different in what amount of stress they can tolerate. A strong generic plant should never hermie imo. No Matter what you do. Now days it is a coin toss on what type kind you are buying and growing. I do research on the breeders and just hope, I picked a good one:)

bubba902 said:
Allllllllll the flowering Kush had balls :(, Wayyy to many to pick off....

chopped :(
this is a sad sad sad day, I still have the afghan haze33,Aroma in flower. just the black bagged kushs.. I'm going to quick run a clone and see if it was genetics.. This is horrible :(.

check back in a cpl days for more pics of the so small room now :(,
Took the extra light down and turned it on 50%..
gr almost threw in the towell on them all, but then again.. All good endings have a few bad stories behind them.

Plays TAPS...Brah that sucks, some strains dont handle stress so well.. personaly i try to stay away from finicky strains, no matter how hyped it is... still sucks to have to take down 4 nice plants.. i feel for you..

Aloha
SquidyP

Latest posts

Back