multi strain grow 1st journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting a message that says upload error in the manage attatchment box. I'll try this one last time.

And we're trying again

200.JPG

That was a challenge to say the least!
So this is my current grow setup. The first two previous pic's are Northern Lights and White Widow. The 2nd two are Northern Lights and Jock Horror.
Still no Blueberry and only one White Widow.
Now that the photo's are done for today I think I deserve a bowl.....

So far I still have one White Widow 2 jock Horror and 2 Northern Lights. the 2nd WW has germinated and I'm just waiting for her to poke out of the dirt.

The BC Bud Original Blueberry has been the big disappointment. I have tried to germinate 6 of their seeds using three different methods and I have not had any luck at all. I think I received a bad batch as the other strains have germed and grown without any problems. That being said...I emailed BC Bud and explained the problem. Not expecting anything from them (I've found nothing but bad reviews about this seedbank) I was suprised when they responded to my email with an offer to replace all the seeds at no cost to me. So I now have the 1st positive review for BC Bud!
Now if they follow through with their offer we'll all be happy.

Ah man that would be so easy to even just get ply wood sheets paint them white and lean them against ur frame thing u got goin there. Just a thought. Looks good man U can burn off ur munchies while watchin ur weed grow lol

rotten_socks420 said:
Ah man that would be so easy to even just get ply wood sheets paint them white and lean them against ur frame thing u got goin there. Just a thought. Looks good man U can burn off ur munchies while watchin ur weed grow lol

What I have in mind is to build a lightweight frame out of wood or pvc then attatch the white plastic sheeting to the frame with velcro. A couple of wire hangers and I can hang it from the framework. It willl be easier than plywood to move around.

I made some portable reflective screens today. I took 1/2" pvc pipe, cut to the lengths I need. I made rectangals connecting the corners with pvc elbows (Do Not Glue!) I then cut my white plastic just a little larger than the frames and attatched the plastic to the frame using velcro strips. Once the frames were finished, I hung them on my light frame using the wire from coat hangers. The beauty of this system is once the reflective screens are finished, they are completely portable. There is no need to disassemble them and they can be used as needed. Not including the screen material I have a total of $23.00 and a little over an hourinvested in the screens.

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the screens under construction.

lookin good llama, got my popcorn for this journey!!

Here we are on day 10. Front row from left to right. Jock Horror, Jock Horror, Northern Lights, Northern Lights.
Back row is Whie Widow, White Widow, Blueberry.

As you can see the seeds that I planted on the 10th are growing nicely.
The 2nd WW and the 2nd BB finally sprouted a couple of days ago and they seem to be doing well.

At what point should I think about fertilizing? I'll be using Fox Farm Grow Big 6-4-4 for veg fertilizer. How much should I dilute this for these young plants?

005.JPG

006.JPG

i would give them light nutes when they are day 15-20 from sprout of soil. for amount of nutes, probably 1/4 or just less of recommendation on bottle. just my 2 cents. :)

Thanks Staffy. I'll start a light feeding schedule around the 27th-30th.
The girls are doing very well right now. All but two of the seeds that I planted on the 10th are now beauitiful multi-leaf young ladies. they all look strong and healthy and they are only 8 days above ground.
The two seedlings that I planted on the 15th are coming along nicely have formed their first set of primary leaves.

I'll post new pic's in a few days.

Only about 3 more weeks till flower time:watchplant:

002.JPG

001.JPG

007.JPG

Feeding depends on different things, i currently have 14 seedlings that have been fed at day 6, 10, 15, and again today day 21.

dman1234 said:
Feeding depends on different things, i currently have 14 seedlings that have been fed at day 6, 10, 15, and again today day 21.

Really? 5 of my girls have been out of the ground for 8 days now and they seem to be doing well. If I ad a small amount of nutes into their next watering, they will do better??

010.JPG

Latest posts

Back