Multiple counts of manafacuring MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I apologize about bringing up the dreary subject of being popped for growing but in the news yesterday there was a man who was arrested for 8 counts of manafacuting MJ. I started to think about my own situation and what if. Has anyone ever heard of the cops using each plant as a count as to cultivation or manafacuring MJ ? I called my local NORMAL office yesterday and the woman there is to speak with their local attorney and I am going to call her back this afternoon. I know cops like to weigh wet weight ect but now I am thinking multiple counts of each MJ plant? Thanks Hero

My state does not do this. We do have a mandatory jail sentence for over 25 plants. So I always keep my count below that, including seedlings and unrooted clones.

Puffin said it perfect. When I got busted recently they counted the branches that I had cut off as whole plants. I got busted right as I started trimming and they counted the two branches that I trimmed as plants. Obviously they dropped the plant count down to what it really was but they always political name up the charges in the begining and change it during plea bargaining. In my state if you get busted with four plants it is a class E misdemeanor and if you have five plants it is a class D misdemeanor. So I really only had four plants but they said the two branches I was trimming were plants and charged me with 6 plants which is a complete lie and put me into a higher charge but they can get away with it. Its just a risk we all take and most of us are willing to take it. Growing is a part of who I am and I am really misreble when I cant grow.

I have read about many grow house's here in Fl and generally they are ppl renting out house's. buildings sometimes under fictious names ect but just to cultivate MJ. but I have been paying attention ( since I started growing) to local arrests for ppl just growing for their own use.. 2 of the arrests were only 1 count of manifacturing MJ and each person had a 3k bail.. 3rd degree felony I beleive it is called and maxium jail time is 5 years in state prison and a $10,000 fine. over 25 plants and it turns into a trafficing charge where there is mandatory/ minimums involved. This guy who got popped yesterday.. they hit him with 8 counts I beleive it was but no local story in the news. just the booking blotter. I have a call in to NORMAL our local office and still waiting for what the woman is going to tell me but I do know I cannot afford to be arrested for multiple counts of growing MJ.. a single count would def be troublesome and would want to avoid it at all costs but def cannot do the multiples, I might have to take up golfing or shuffleboard.. lol JK or find some other thing that I enjoy that I cannot face prison time for.. Thanks for the input you guys. Hero

I dunno Puffin.. when u get popped for say pills They don't get you for multiple counts of say possesion of Dilaudid.. Or w/e it may be. They do jump to intent to sell over a certain ammount and trafficing after even more.. I am dumbfounded. I still have a call into a local chapter of n.o.r.m.a.l and the woman is to call me after she speaks with their "normal" attorney. Maineharvest> Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the cops.. I am from Ma and lived in Maine before ( if thats where u really live) and I remember as a kid you guys already had decriminalized laws.. It used to be up there an OZ or less was like a ticket.. this was back in the late 70's I beleive.. My brother who lives in MA.. their laws are really decriminilized as well . The whole corner up there is.. RI is a MMS..Its that I live in the South and Florida is way behind some things due to the good old south ect.. Hero

Yeah Hero the laws up here are pretty lax compared to a lot of other states. As a teenager I was busted with small amounts (under an ounce) of bud more than just a couple times and it was always just a fine. There has been a huge heroin and oxycotin epidemic going on in Maine for a while now so I think people just turn there head the other way when it comes to mj. Unless your growing to distribute and then they frown upon that. I think Maine was rated the highest perscription drug abuse state in the nation.

I had surgery on my lower back about three weeks ago and the doctor was straight out script happy. He wrote me multiple different brand of opiate scripts like it was no big deal. It is so easy to go to a doctor and get narcotics but when it comes to mj there is only one doc in the whole state that I know of that will write scripts. That doc is capitalizing on it and must be a millionare already.

If I find out that the Florida cops are arresting ppl for a count on each plant I cannot continue to grow. I love to grow MJ even thou I dont smoke I can appreciate it and love the whole proscess.. Guess I dont have much in my live to keep me busy right.. Also I know the value of the product invloved and have numerous friends who smoke.. I know right. beware of Doctors feeling free to perscribe schedual II narcotics we have had an epidemic here for years and just the past few years theyre starting to crack down on Doctors and pain managments clincs here in Fl.. Check this out Maineharvest hzzp://abcnews.go.com/US/dea-raids-pill-mills-south-florida/story?id=12982029 Hero

wow that is crazy! I cant believe that they got away with that at all. You would think that stuff would be watched and regulated by some federal agency. Thats probably where half the pills in Maine are coming from.

Supposedly we have more pain management clincs here than starbucks.. They are on every corner.. Recently thou the DEA and other agencys have been shutting them down.. 2 brothers here ( locals) opened up about 10 pain mangements clincis and were just arrested and about 20 Doctors who worked for them went to jail. They are alledged to be responsible for over 54 overdose deaths here in palm beach county.. Hero

Check this out Maineharvest > hzzp://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/twin-kingpins-behind-some-of-the-most-brazen-325464.html

coppers will count a clone with a root comeing out as a plant. they count wet weight, do not have ziplocs guns or scales in ur crib, then ur royally fucked

Latest posts

Back