Munchies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markers

asdf;lkj
Reaction score
Them folks at the grocery store are tryin to kill me. They put all Kelloggs cereal 1/2 off. MMMMM big boxes for like $2.10. Stuff I havn't eaten since the 60's. It's been a trip down nostalgia lane. I got some apple jacks, sugar pops, cocoa crispies, a couple quarts of half and half, some frosted flakes. I never eat this stuff but I couldnt resist 2 bucks a box. MMMM sugar buzzzz.

LOL, I hurried home from a friends' so I could catch the hockey game and didn't have time to stop for even a snack...HUNGRY!!!! And yeah, cereal is a great munchie!

Ifin yual get hungered me friend yual walk the trails to the back woods ifin there is one thin the drifter know how it be viddles. Enjoy o few pics meals gone by in the past they all **** now but wernt goin in. This her thread goin to make alot of pilgrem fatin up fur sure.

BWD

BTW, Apple Jacks taste nothing like apples. Don't know what thats about.
mmm Sugar Smacks "Space Energy comes from Sugar Smacks" lol

previousKelloggs.jpg

Don't ever go shopping for food high and the munchies on full blast...you wind up spending 100 bucks on ice cream, cookies, cereal, chips and soda. :)
I try and eat the healthier cereals...love the Special K fruit and yogurt. :D

you wind up spending 100 bucks on ice cream, cookies, cereal, chips and soda.

:huh: :confused2: How can you see my shopping list??

:laugh: :laugh:

Roddy said:
you wind up spending 100 bucks on ice cream, cookies, cereal, chips and soda.

:huh: :confused2: How can you see my shopping list??

:laugh: :laugh:

I usually drive to the market so I don't smoke before going but my wife likes to take a good hit before we go and it usually kicks in somewhere in the cookie or ice cream isle:D and I hve to spend the rest of the shopping trip keeping random tasty crap out of our cart.:)

I have a confession....... I bought 2 cases of girl scout cookies...... logic..... you can only get them once a year....... like shopping at sams...... ok ok ok..... I admit..... I could have a Thin Mint problem.:D

I sho could use some lox on a cream cheese covered bagel with an ice cold seltzer about now...got everything but the lox. :hitchair:

Tried lox once while on a cruise....once!!! Guess it's kinda like sushi to me, no like and no want lol The group at the table thought I was nuts and merrily ate on.

Indeed it is very like sashimi sushi without rice...which may explain why most people I know cannot stand lox! Salmon and tuna are about the only fish I can eat raw at the sushi bar.

Raw Fish OMG, I gotta git me a bowl a dem Sugar Pops.
Hey YYZ is Hell, California a reference to the song by Love\Hate?

Markers said:
Raw Fish OMG, I gotta git me a bowl a dem Sugar Pops.
Hey YYZ is Hell, California a reference to the song by Love\Hate?
Naw, it is what I call Los Angeles and So Cal in general. I hate it here but cannot afford to move back up north at the moment. I would like to hear the song.

:confused2: YYZ I thought it just ment you were cali period:p

Frosted Shreaded wheat cereal is my fav I've called them haybales since I was little.

Listen. Hands down the best Two cereals on this green earth are peanut butter captain crunch and fruity pebbles. After a good doob I can smash a whole box of either EASY!

I get a large mixing bowl, fill it with half each of those cereals, PSS, and then bash on it before it gets soggy. Hahahahaa

-nasty

ozzydiodude said:
:confused2: YYZ I thought it just ment you were cali period:p

Frosted Shreaded wheat cereal is my fav I've called them haybales since I was little.
The good part of CA (the northern part) me likey. The evil part (the southern part) needs another Northridge earthquake so it will fall off into the Pacific.

I just bought some frosted haybales at Vons (Safeway in Nor Cal). I eat them with milk and brown sugar. Yeah, SUGAR. I am a sugar junky and proud of it. :yay:

Latest posts

Back