????? mushrooms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks , yes I panicked . Yes i'm using organics , so it says on the bag ... Thanks again

Tortoise-Falling-78430.gif

WELCOME KENV

Yeah no shit. Wish the were Shrooms A? 😁

i love their New Yorkistan Sour Diesel!

Go to any good pizza stores up there? New Yorkistan pizza is da bomb
I've been making pizza for 50 yrs. but I've never been to NYC and hope I never have to. I'm 180mi. north of the city in the Catskill mountains .
Lombardy's has the best from what i've heard in NYC.... but don't ever eat it.... NYC has bought a high percentage of the mountains for their water supply and we have to make up the difference in the taxes , we are in the middle of their reservoir area . So the locals pee in the res. every chance they get..

I've been making pizza for 50 yrs. but I've never been to NYC and hope I never have to. I'm 180mi. north of the city in the Catskill mountains .
Ha Than you know what this is
1623709652743.png

Lombardy's has the best from what i've heard in NYC.... but don't ever eat it.... NYC has bought a high percentage of the mountains for their water supply and we have to make up the difference in the taxes , we are in the middle of their reservoir area . So the locals pee in the res. every chance they get..

like up in the Adirondacks?.......Pete Seeger territory

50 years!..that is awesome...I am a rookie at making pizza , I was lucky to get a recipe from a professional cook trained in France and it turned out to be a lot of fun to get it all put together and end up,with an excellent pie....I can eat just the crust with some homemade tomato sauce...

I would visit New York for pizza and hotdogs , coney

like up in the Adirondacks?.......Pete Seeger territory

50 years!..that is awesome...I am a rookie at making pizza , I was lucky to get a recipe from a professional cook trained in France and it turned out to be a lot of fun to get it all put together and end up,with an excellent pie....I can eat just the crust with some homemade tomato sauce...

I would visit New York for pizza and hotdogs , coney
Cheif Shiloh bon a poteet

Latest posts

Back