Music and growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was proven on Mythbusters I saw the episode and the controls compared to the plants with music playing and the different genre's of music. I think classical is the best for the plants according to most studies on music and plant growth!

from seeds my girls are 5 weeks old...and just gone to 12/12...talking to them dont hurt...lol

hammer, silly. Although I could LST them next time with a nice curve imitating a lap..... EUREKA! I think I'll get to work. lol

i think your crazy if you dont talk to them. and heck my babies know all the words to the 311 album Grassroots. lol but yeah man f the nay sayers and you keep rockin those tunes and your babies will thank you for them. Just cause they ant got ears dont mean they can respect a little love and groove thrown their way every now and then. Now im going to make a radiohead playlist for my girls.

So!new board, new people,new opinions(or facts)
Just curious where everyone falls,in this category.
I myself play my plants a very eclectic variety,can't really say
If it makes autos grow any better (they have their own time schedule)
But next grow I want to try afew with music versuses talk radio,Should be interesting.

Yes, I also play music for them, but I saw a study somewhere that said they only really benefit from it for 3 hour intervals, so I play music on a timer for 3 hours in the morning about an hour after lights on, then again in the afternoon, ending 2 hours before lights out.

Love that you resurrected this thread.

That also sounds like a very cool experiment, I'd follow along if you post about it.

My plants listen to music every day!! Funny thing is they like EXACTLY the same music I do!! A mixture of classic vinyl, southern hillbilly, classic southern country are what they really like. Cody Jinks, Aaron Lewis, Justin Moore and Luke Combs makes the volume get louder. Oh, gotta throw Rebel Son in there somewhere.

Thanks All, seems the power of music is Truly Universal.
Thank You Cannagrammy,I will post if I decide to try it.

Latest posts

Back