Music?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReeferMadness

Reaction score
Hey i was just wandering what kind of music everyone's interested in?
A few of my favorite bands include :

Grateful Dead, Phish, Led Zeppelin, Primus, Widespread Panic.

I'm into more mellow music and mostly jam bands but i can also listen to harder stuff on occasion.

Your turn.

I like a little bit of everything. Blue Oyster Cult, The Doors, and The Allman Bros are some of my favorite "jam bands." Have you ever heard of At The Drive In or Mars Volta? Both have the same lead singer and it took me a while before I got into them. They are like, electronica/progressive/alternative or something. What I mean is they sound very original, which is always welcome in my book. Also I'm going to a Steely Dan concert on August 10th in Tampa. Needless to say I will be blazed out of my skull when I go.

Hell yeah dude i've heard of the mars volta. Saw them live last summer when they were touring with system of a down. I love the mars volta. I just recently saw tom petty and the heartbreakers.

Btw, i like BOC and The doors too.

yeah me and reefermadness saw mars volta live once but im more into classic rock like Zeppelin, The Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix,Jefferson Airplane,Creedence Clearwater Revival,The Doors and, Bob Marley
just to name a few

Heh yeah, that was a fun night.

I'm also what inspired Jerry to pick up the guitar. =-P

We have done this thread before but what the hell. Any and all classic rock from the 60's and 70's. I listen to everything but classic rock is the best.

Latest posts

Back