mutations, abnormalities, excessive growth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green. mutant

Reaction score
Ok I'm not excellent at all with computers but i have not been able to find anything anywhere like what i have going on. So i got a 3" plant with 9 tips or new growths coming out, i got 2 others that are around 10" that never been lst, hst, topped or touched that grows newgrowths at every node from the very first jagged leaf branch, another trying to push growth from the round starter leaf area.... and then there's the real reason i joined.... ok i got a single fan leaf on one its got 8 leaflets... no biggie my plants have shown from 1-10 leaves before but this time a new growtth leaf came from the center of the leaf of an older set....

Literally a leaf growing from the center of the fan leaf.... anyone ever see this, care to explain?

I know pictures are worth a thousand words and i have hundreds but I'd rather not just post pictures for the entire internet base but would send some more securely to trusted knowledgeable growers to help explain this.

not sure what it is other than a mutation of some sort..last year I had a Bud form in the center of a leaf....I have seen a leaf in a leaf befor on another site..I would watch these close as they could be "swingers"

take care and be safe

I know pictures are worth a thousand words and i have hundreds but I'd rather not just post pictures for the entire internet base but would send some more securely to trusted knowledgeable growers to help explain this.

it wouldnt be entire web...just this site..and this is the safest site to post up in...most here wont even reply to speculation...I know what ya speak of because Ive seen it:aok: but those that have not..sure would like you to share your work

:doh: wheres my Manners...

Welcome to the site

:48:

This place is great, i got several replies in the time it took to roll a couple up. Thanks people for the quick reply, i will try and post a pic of the leaf growing from the middle at least, so the rest can see it.

And i think I'll take my boots off and pull up a chair this place seems great

mj does weird stuff sometimes, no worries about this :)
I, like 4u have also had a bud in the middle of a leaf before.. wait till you see that one ;)

oh and welcome :)

Welcome to MP.
I have had leaf on leaf and bud on leaf recently.
I agree that they are likely candidates for going hermie.
Keep an eye on em.
:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back