Mutts crappy camera and micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats up Mutt. your babies love their new home. i cant wait to see them 2 weeks from now. wont even be able to see those 5 gallon buckets anymore. keep it up and you will be smoking before long.
cool-smiley-002.gif

mutt, what are you using for ventalation in your grow closet?

I got a micro veg cab in my closet. and my flower is in my garage. The garage has a passive intake. with a regular fan blowing on the plants. Then a fake panel of sheet rock with a homeade carbon scrubber outake. Inline fan pushing it through.

Well, here is a pic of one of the bagseed that was put into flower 6 days ago this morning.

The other has stretched a little but not like this one I had to take a pic. Had a few bugs get in there but they been eradicated. Lower leaves show the PH imbalance from when it was rootbound. Just started ferts yesterday after transplanting on monday. I think it will show marked improvement by next week.

IMG_1661.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

Hot damn Mutt those babies have grown fast. Did you clone them? If so sex?

Not those. I just shoved into flower after reaching maturity. just ole bagseed don't really care to clone those. I got enough of those seeds. was running low on herb.

front little one may be a male. the rear one hasn't shown any sign yet. keeping my fingers crossed.

IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

Lookin great Mutt, I'm keepin my fingers crossed for ya! ;)

Lookin damn good if i say so myself, nice and bushy, just like i like em;)

It's been confirmed. the front little one is indeed a male. :(

It will be "disposed" of this evening. no fancy show, no trial. just takin out in the woods and shot. hahahahaha. Well the rear one may have a hair or two. but need to pull it out before lights out and check with my loupe.
On the plus side. one of my NL just alternated. so its ready to clone and sex. will do that tonite too. If the big one is a male it sets me back a month.

Bummer.
violent-smiley-017.gif
Take him out and shoot him for sure. Hope the rest turn out female for ya.
fing34.gif

Mutt said:
My money is going on the bigger one being a male. :(. Males always grow the fastest for me.

hahahahaha, well so much for my theory. huh.

May i be the first to say cheers to your new girl.
party-smiley-003.gif

Thank B. Grunt. On the plus side I have room for another plant. So I went ahead and cloned the mature NL. I'll be able to put those in to sex em in 14 days.

Lookin great Mutt, glad to hear about your ladies! ;)

Doesn't always happen, but don't you just absolutely love it when your biggest plant turns out to be female? :D

Insane said:
Doesn't always happen, but don't you just absolutely love it when your biggest plant turns out to be female? :D

Just shocked me. the biggy is almost always the male on me. Its the runts that end up being female. guess the pot gods new I was out of herb and needed it to be a female. :D

OH mutt. I hope that female dont turn hermi...bagseed might do that..lol it did to me man, but that was my first time. I got my fingers crossed for ya.

If Its a hermie. Its getting yanked. Don't want any pollen in that flower area that remotely resembles a hermie.

congrats on the lady....i got my fingers crossed she won't herm ;)

Just a quick update.

Still gettin hairs. Been huntin down balls though. Still keepin my fingers crossed.
Will put up some pics monday as that will be the start of week 3.

Latest posts

Back