Mutts crappy camera and micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what i have been waiting for on those ladies. Some serious buds. Looks like you been keeping that lady happy with some TLC. Great job Mutt.

We have Buds. :)

Sorry for the blurry pics...but my thread said it was a crappy camera. lol

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

Even with the blur I can see that those are some sweet looking buds, you got there Mutt, this has turned out to be a very nice grow.

Thanks massproducer.
I was sittin trich watchin. (every bud spot lol). and seen this one branch pokin out the soil right by the main stem. slipped right by me. So I started diggin around and lookin and seen a couple of more little buds way down in there at the base. so to make a long story short.
I cheated and snagged one of them little buds. I need to get an idea. :) I won't cheat again though. Bad mutt, (hitting myself with the newspaper) lol

Mutt said:
Thanks massproducer.
I was sittin trich watchin. (every bud spot lol). and seen this one branch pokin out the soil right by the main stem. slipped right by me. So I started diggin around and lookin and seen a couple of more little buds way down in there at the base. so to make a long story short.
I cheated and snagged one of them little buds. I need to get an idea. :) I won't cheat again though. Bad mutt, (hitting myself with the newspaper) lol
Shame on you Mutt. What the hell we all cheat. Looking good man. It wont be long. :D

Those are some great lookin ladies Mutt, packin on the bud nicely ;)

Latest posts

Back