Mutts crappy camera and micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Well, I finally found the chord to my camera. This is a long story. I never could find the damn thing. looked for two months. well, I decided to look for my laptop modem card, so I could use my even worse camera and use dial-up to send the pics. After tearing everything apart, guess what I found the chord to my better cam. fuckin pain in my ass. Well, This is my micro grow until my "real" cab is done. (I can't stand not growing. Even if it is sub-standard).
Well the two bigger ones (bagseed) are a little droopy. they haven't been watered till right before the pic. in over a week. (first fert too) They just told me today they were gettin thirsty. So they should perk up in the morning.
The little one is one of my NL. The other didn't sprout all the way, It cracked but didn't grow. :(. First time that happened to me. but oh well. really just wanted to see if they would crack open.
My cab needs a little work done to it still (only in week 2 since they broke ground). My wife told me I better be able to get the end table back the way it was. (So 1 peice of luan and walla).
It has four compact florous. and I robbed the Mylar out of it to put in my other cab. This has a space blanket (cheap I know), but I just slapped it up. I gotta mess with it and get it flush to the wall tonite.
Well, here is my little micro grow. until my big cab is done. Hey no comments on me using my kids 1 gallon sand buckets. They were free. (they have more).
I just started tying the big ones yesterday.

glad you found your camera.
00000004.gif
your babies are looking good.
00000003.gif
it looks like your dog was chewing on that third bucket.
526.gif
in a few weeks they will be nice and bushy.
049.gif

nice grow mutt..damn, i shouldn't have killed those cracked seedlings!! they do grow..oh well..and that's two weeks? man, i hope dirt looks like that in 2 weeks..how many fluoro watts are you using? i don't know if i'm using enough..but then again, i do only have one plant..and oh yeah, nice job on robbing your kids out of their childhood..stealing their sand buckets and all..what a great father you are..lol..(i'm just messin' with ya..you got 'em all color differentiated and everything!!! all i got is some tupperware :()

yep, I found that one behind my wood pile. guess the dog like tossing it around.

edit:
Got two 42 watts coll white at the top and 2 30watt soft white on the side. 42 watts are about 2500 lumen and the 30 are about 1600. (I threw tha package away can't remember. but is a little over 2 sq.ft.
I love those buckets. Easy has hell to transplant out of.

Oh and chong, I meant the tap root cracked the seed open, they weren't cracked already.;)

sweeet..now i don't feel bad about throwing out those pestering seedlings...more room for "dirt" anyways..

Now Mutt, what IS that? And here you had me thinking you were the "grow god" Just kidding...as I chop a top too early and cook it in the oven! Still gotta smoke! Still working on the whole set up thing for you but I'm kinda embarrassed cuz I just sorta threw it together. The soil is Miracale Grow, the lights are 1 400 watt high pressure sodium (yellow) 1 floresent along the back and then another big light that they say will give me "full spectrum"Other than that, I just talk to them and breath on them a lot. I really appreciate the advice please keep it coming. I have pics under "new posts" maybe you could take a look for me.

hahahaha, never claimed to be a "grow god". I got another cab under contruction. If you want a grow god, check out B. Grunt's grow journal. He is the man. Stoney Bud too with his freakin indoor jungle. ;) and skunks felony grow. and Ganja, Hick, MarP. all got the know how to grow some nice plants. (I can't mention them all too many). All worth checking out. Moderator means, I attempt to keep the site flowing right (only a week in and still learning)
B. Grunt and I have a lot in common. We got the bigger thing working but still love to toss a couple in a box and see what turns out.hehehehe.
I'll be posting a pic of the NL later today.

Mutt said:
Stoney Bud too with his freakin indoor jungle.
Hahhahha, the miget pygmy and I thank you. He and I are very proud of our forest!

Mutt said:
hahahaha, never claimed to be a "grow god". I got another cab under contruction. If you want a grow god, check out B. Grunt's grow journal. He is the man. Stoney Bud too with his freakin indoor jungle. ;) and skunks felony grow. and Ganja, Hick, MarP. all got the know how to grow some nice plants. (I can't mention them all too many). All worth checking out. Moderator means, I attempt to keep the site flowing right (only a week in and still learning)
B. Grunt and I have a lot in common. We got the bigger thing working but still love to toss a couple in a box and see what turns out.hehehehe.
I'll be posting a pic of the NL later today.
Ah yes..I've met those two..aren't they fun. So I guess we need to replace your title to... Rock Star instead. Tsk! Tsk!

man, mutt those things look righteous!..just keep spreading the cannabis gospel brotha and hopefully mine can turn out like that..which may have been, but unfotunately it died..damn..what a downer..stupid dirt..but great plants though! RIGHTEOUS

damn Mutt those babies put on some weight since last pics. looking like a green thumb to me.
00000002.gif

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
damn Mutt those babies put on some weight since last pics. looking like a green thumb to me.
00000002.gif

That is what I was thinkin...Mutt how long have you been growin?

Thanks every one.
Greendaygirl. I grew outdoors for years until I got married and it got a little too dangerous for me come harvest. So I moved indoors. Just several grows inside. I still miss the great outdoors. Nothing compared to a sativa grown outside with plenty of good ole mother nature.

Edit:
can't wait until the end of the week. I should be able to get a cutting at least off the bagseed. then sex it. That cab will only hold two plants. I got three in there. So at least one is going to bite the dust. 1sq.ft. per plant. gonna transplant and put a screen in there to do a Micro-SCroG. Gonna try regenerating too. but if the NL is a female its gonna get raped for clones. hahahahaha.

i dunno mutt..they still look pretty healthy to me...green and fat!

Mutt said:
Thanks every one.
Greendaygirl. I grew outdoors for years until I got married and it got a little too dangerous for me come harvest. So I moved indoors. Just several grows inside. I still miss the great outdoors. Nothing compared to a sativa grown outside with plenty of good ole mother nature.

Edit:
can't wait until the end of the week. I should be able to get a cutting at least off the bagseed. then sex it. That cab will only hold two plants. I got three in there. So at least one is going to bite the dust. 1sq.ft. per plant. gonna transplant and put a screen in there to do a Micro-SCroG. Gonna try regenerating too. but if the NL is a female its gonna get raped for clones. hahahahaha.
Hey Mutt, at the risk of sounding like a complete rookie, whats the difference between sativa and indica. I have to be honest... if the weed was good, I never thought it was important...now that I'm investing my time, why not be informed. Hey I'm a little nervous growing anywhere.

GreenDayGirl said:
Hey Mutt, at the risk of sounding like a complete rookie, whats the difference between sativa and indica. I have to be honest... if the weed was good, I never thought it was important...now that I'm investing my time, why not be informed. Hey I'm a little nervous growing anywhere.
Hey GDG, Mutt's going to blow you away with information. Before he does, let me show you a trick.

Do a google on Sativa+Marijuana

Do a google on Indica+Marijuana

Make sure you type it just like above.

Check out the top ten results you get. Pretty cool huh?

Stoney Bud said:
Hey GDG, Mutt's going to blow you away with information. Before he does, let me show you a trick.

Do a google on Define:Sativa

Do a google on Define:Indica

Too cool! Thank You, I'm off to google

Stoney Bud said:

Do a google on Sativa+Marijuana

Do a google on Indica+Marijuana

Make sure you type it just like above.

ok, now I'm off to google (again) I was kinda wondering where to go from there...is my computer prowess impressive? No.

Latest posts

Back