Mutts crappy camera and micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good Mutt.
071.gif

Week 3 (I think) I can't keep track during veg. I just let go until I think they are ready. I took one clone from each of the bigger ones. to get them rooted by the time ny new HPS comes in. I will flower them next week. Then I will know. My money is going on the bigger one being a male. :(. Males always grow the fastest for me. The other one with the big wide leaves is the NL. I haven't taken a cutting for that one yet.

I have changed my mind once again. I am going to flower the bagseed. no moms. I need to replenish my bud ASAP. :(. I will get my NL and Blue mystic going once I figure out which ones which. Figure two months of veg. while the bagseed flowers will be fine.

Well, here they are. I think you can tell which one I baby the most. (NL hahaha)
P.S. my durban poisonXskunk #1 freebies were stillborn. they cracked but the tap root never grew. :(

IMG_1594.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1596.JPG

Here is the stem size of the second pick. :)

IMG_1593.JPG

damn Mutt what ya feeding them babies?
00000011.gif
they are looking great. the NL is the one with the real wide leaves right? sorry to here are about the durbon poison x skunk deaths.
00000005.gif
that sucks the big one. like everyone said about those particular freebies. they ****.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
damn Mutt what ya feeding them babies?
00000011.gif
they are looking great. the NL is the one with the real wide leaves right?

Thanks B. Grunt. You would let me know if they look like crap? It wouldn't hurt my feelings. hahahaha ;).
1. Superthrive mixed with Dyna-Gro liquid hydro fert and distilled water. (my next grow will be fox farms). I just have a gallon of Dyna to use up. Soil is regular potting soil (no pre-fert.) 1/3 perlite vermiculite mix and 1 Teaspoon of lime (small pots). 1TBS for the big buckets for flower.
2. Yep wide leaves is the NL. The other two are a sativa/Indica Hybrid (bagseed). Boy they are gettin a veggy smell.

Boy that Superthrive works ok. I likes it. :D

Does anyone else get pissed off at the very bottom node leaves. They always touch the soil and brown. :(
P.S. no topping, just LST.

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1616.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

Damnit. I was lookin at it. its got an "n" deficiency. (the NL). Well. time to brew some blood meal really lightly. :( I hate using the stuff scares the hell outa me. (see the bottom leaf).

Edit: Aww screw it it needs a new home anyway. Be back in the morning with a pick. :)

damn dude i thought my plants grew fast. you wernt lying when you said that superthrive worked. those babies are in overdrive. :D

Mutt said:
Boy that Superthrive works ok. I likes it. :D

Does anyone else get pissed off at the very bottom node leaves. They always touch the soil and brown. :(
P.S. no topping, just LST.
How old are the plants in the pics Mutt? Damn, they're looking very nice man.

I never pay much attention to the lower leaf. Unless you use side lighting, the poor things never get any light worth a damn. They've done their job and got the plant going.

Week 3 on the bagseed. Week 2 oin the NL. I think

Well the two bagseed showed maturity. The bigger one has two points with alternating nodes. and the smaller has one. Man, I am chompin at the bit to get the HPS here. I need it so I can get room for another NL and Blue Mystic to get a mom for each. Then I can get things rolling.

Well here is the bagseed. tied and un-topped and untrimmed. (I don't top ussually). They are def. rootbound. waiting for there one transplant to the 5 gallon buckets. Which is on hold until the HPS gets here. They need water everyday now.

Edit: damn, they stink too.

IMG_1651.JPG

IMG_1652.JPG

damn Mutt is was just the other day that those were little seedlings. whatever ever your doing keep it up. those are gonna be some monsters. :D

damn mutt, those plants look amazing! alright, now i don't have to question if i wasted my money on that superthrive! righteous bro!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
damn Mutt is was just the other day that those were little seedlings. whatever ever your doing keep it up. those are gonna be some monsters. :D

They won't be if UPS doesn't get off there lazy asses and drop off my HPS. :mad:
I gotta wait until monday now. MF'ers. I'm about ready to just run it on the MH I got, but I really want to wait. It just means, I gotta make a reflector, enclose the remote ballast, buy more wires, go around my elbow, down my right leg up left leg to get to my ass. :mad:
Sorry for the rant. been waitin 2 weeks for the thing. Paypal took freakin forever now its UPS. Paypal took 2 days after my bank cleared it to process it. ***.

Those need to be out and my Blue Mystic and more NL started.

I got my 2 buckets ready. Got my flower area ready. Got my fire extuingisher and smoke alarm on there. good tray for water run-off and everything. I just need that freakin HPS.

Sorry to hear about your "shipping" troubles Mutt, I hate that crap. Anyway, your plants are looking great, so stop F---ing complaining! lol ;)

Don't worry man, you'll have that HPS on top of your babies in no time, and then you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the grow. And then later you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the smoke of the grow! :)

Ok Insane I have offically quit complaining today. It got dropped off finally. :D

Well, transplanted the plants into the new homes and slapped under the new light. Wierd thing was I got a refub. job from inside sun. I ordered the 250. but the ballast housing says 400W. 250 bulb is runnin. Any thoughts on that one would be appreciated. I don't want to go poking around with my meter to see. (still under warranty).

Well. my plants look tiny in there new mansion of a home. hahahaha. Camera hates the lighting spectrum, but oh well. Burnt the **** outa my arm though. gettin stuff positioned. (my ******* in excitment didn't want to turn off the bulb).

Well, here are my pics. (day one of flower). Two bagseed plants both have several alternating nodes on them. I am almost outa bud and need to get at least some. (I hate buying weed). I am startin my good seeds up tonite then it will be cloning good strains.

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

I know you run a 430 watt in a 400 watt HPS system but the 250 in a 400 does'nt sound right.I'd call up insidesun and find out whats up.I've never run anything under a 400 so i'm not sure what you have going on there.

The tag say econo 250, but the ballast housing tag say 400W. I'm thinking they had a used 400w housing and slapped a 250W rebuild kit in it.

Latest posts

Back