Mutts crappy camera and micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt...that just sounds so wrong to hear you say you're hunting for balls! Just wrong. I find that if I just stand still, the balls find me. Good luck though! :p

GreenDayGirl said:
Mutt...that just sounds so wrong to hear you say you're hunting for balls!
Hey, I thought there was an anus hunt going on. Was that canceled? Now it's balls?

Mutt, Mutt, Mutt.

I'm starting to get worried about you man.

Hey now. ENOUGH. I don't want balls in my grow area, except mine. Its a ladies only area. I'll start spreadin bad mojo around if it don't stop. I make that pygmy start blowing around Hermie dust. :eek:

Here is my girl. :). counted 16 shoots including the top. It would been 17 but cut one a while back. Clone didn't make it. Didn't take good enough care of it. Bottom pic is one of 3 shoots that are almost as big as the top.

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1682.JPG

IMG_1683.JPG

Hey so Mutt your using a 250 watt HPS? What size Pots are you flowering in?

250 yep. and 5 gallon bucket

oh well tight.. how much do u exspect at the least from one of your plants? maybe 3 oz? or more? does teh Lst method really give u more wieght in the end u think?

I beleive so. I think training the plant to an even canopy is always great for ID grows. IMHO. I won't even guess wieght at this point not until bud production.

Do u this your buds will be tight and comprssed?

cause i know with CFL's they are airy and light... is it a big difference with 250 HPS's ? Im think about gettin one either a 250 watt Hps or 400..

Difference is night and day man. I sold my 400W as I wanted to decrease the size of my flower area. I only need room for 2 plants and a 250 works just fine for me. 400 gets too hot for my area.

but If your planning on growing a lot spend the extra and get the 400W.

The next improtanant thing to tight buds is a fan blowing on the plant constantly. I nice breeze. That and the light are critical.

Ya as of now my 4 plants have a fan on them constantly and they're chillen under 24/7 lights for awhile... im using CFL's now but in flower i think a 250 is all i will need because we will possibly have sum heat promblems with a 400 watt....

Do u think a rest in teh light cycle is good for them they seem to be liken it .... we may be moving sum other plants that are in teh same room as teh other 4 outside... if plants are under 24 hours of light go outside...do u think they will still veg or flower? will i have to cut teh light cycle down to sum night hours if i want to move them outside?

I would post that over in the OD section and let Ganja and Hick give you advice on acclimating them to the outside. If you put em out right now they will probably force flower.

As far as weight I will be happy as hell to get one ounce off the plant.Here is two more pics. Then that'll be it for a while until bud production starts. Figured a then and now would be nice. Then was week 3 of veg now end of week 8. end of week 2 of flower.

IMG_1588.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

I was watering my plant and realized the one pic I thought was a top was a side branch. gonna be happy with that.

Just wanted to recommend a fert.
Genreal Hydroponics MaxiBloom. It has def. turned my head. So those of you lookin for a chem. fert. that works good. I am very impressed with it. ;) don't use full strength though. 1tsp. per gallon is plenty. ;)

That's what i'm talking about. I see some buds forming on that lady Mutt. Can't wait until they get big and fat. Looking great.

Wow I was just looking back to when you started this thread like a day or two after I joined, and Damn Mutt! You're going to be smoking that soon. Yea!!!! I think thats my first veiw from start to finish..right on!

Latest posts

Back