Mutt's NL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for asking for more Bro! ;) and thanks again for sharing Mutt :D

super troopers, man Insane i love that movie.

You have out done your self Mr. Mutt. You have some sex beo'ches right thurrr. where did you get your pimp juice..

Mutt said:
would you beleive 2' thats it. I love NL short and compact. She was topped and had cuttings taken. So that contributes to the lack of branches.
Man Mutt, that's looking great! It almost looks like a professional flower arrangement. I wish the flower places would ship those!

Thanks for the compliments. I really do appreciate it.
My stuff doesn't hold a candle to the posts I been seein on here.
Will post some more next week. ;)

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...you sharing that with me or what? ;)

right on mutt..righteous plants man..if you don't mind me asking, when you topped her, how many new colas did it produce? (if any)..

Lookin' good, Mutt. I've done NL a couple of times and really liked it.

chong420 said:
right on mutt..righteous plants man..if you don't mind me asking, when you topped her, how many new colas did it produce? (if any)..

Topped her twice. two colas at each cut. Giving a total of 3 colas. ;)
Fimming or femming (never can remember how to spell that one lol) is when you crush it instead of cut which can produce a third cola.
There is a pruning sticky in Gen indoor section I think.

:drools:
I could look at that plant all day. Its so preeeeety!! :)

Well its been 6 days sice the last photos. So here ya go. Hope you enjoy.

IMG_1800.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

Looking damn good Mutt. Wont be long now i see them hairs turning a nice orange color. Looking gooooooooooood. :D

alright alright....i think now i have to germ some of these....damn they look tastey Mutt ...awesome job :)

i can tell a big diffence in 6 days . looking great . dont forget to send me an oz UPS preferely.

Well harvested the tops so I could get the lower buds more light. But here is another pic. then it'll be a smoke report. (which a quick dried bud worked pretty well munchies galore :D ).

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

Damn Mutt that does look goooooood. Tell ya what you send me a bud and i will give ya a smoke report. :D Looking foward to your Blue Mystic grow.

lol........I hate the munchies :D those buds look pretty yummy now that you mention it ;)

Latest posts

Back