Mutt's NL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did ya get done with the bottom of those NL?

How was it?

Your last pics looked very promising.

Sorry haven't been around.

Yep all harvested. Great stone. couch lock. smooth. and hard core munchies. just the way I like it.

I'm an insomniac. and it puts my arse right to bed at night.

Now I'm am growing Blue Mystic. I'll be getting those up. I'll always have the NL going though.

Congratulations.

Sounds like me you and me like the same thing. I love the couch. I smoke hard-hitting weed all day and I guess I'm lucky in that I can excell at my job while doing it.

I used to hear how the sativas were such good "day" smoke and had an uplifting high. I was curious, so I bought SSH and have grown it out 3 times and took it when triches were cloudy. Still the couchlock! If I'm doing something wrong, I don't wanna be right-lol. But seriously, I've done NL's a couple of times and it is often overlooked these days. All these flashy new strain names-lol. My NLs always were very good.

Yours looks quite excellent. You should be proud.

I am very happy with Nirvana's NL. Look forward to my next clone around as well. Lot to be said for the cheapo NL seeds. 15 bucks and some elec. and water/ferts. I'm stoned. can't beat it. lol

works for your insomnia eh? i shall have to pass that along to zen...good to hear your ladies are so pleasing and looking forward to the next

Grow on :)

I'm demanding some dry bud pic shots.
large-smiley-059.gif

As soon as I find the Camera chord, will post a bud pic up. Not sure what the hell the old lady did with it.

Yeah Mutt...I was wondering what happened to you lately. Its funny how right up til harvest we all are posting new pics and updating everyday and then we harvest and sorta' go away for a week and then s l o w l y return. Good to hear all went well. :D Welcome to the living.....again.

Mutt said:
Here you go man, more bud shots. :)

Also I found this wierd button on my camera. Made the pics come out 10X better. Its a little flower symbol. Not sure what the hell it means, but it worked great. I am by no means a photographer.

you say your no photographer but those pics look great and plus your a great grower those pics made my mouth all watery!!:D

Latest posts

Back