Mutt's NL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Figured I haven't posted a bud pic in a while. Heres one of my current
Nirvana Northern Lights.
Week 5 Clone.

thats hella nice bro, i planning on growing NL the next time around. any advice on how to get it to look as nice as yours. Are you growing in Dro or So?

i did not mean to post twice, sorry about that dawg

Soil, using Gen Hydro Maxi-bloom for fert.
Thanks for the compliment. I really love NL. Great buzz.

DAMN :eek: ....your making me want to rush and germ those last 2 NL seeds

fine job Mutt :)

Mutt said:
Figured I haven't posted a bud pic in a while. Heres one of my current Nirvana Northern Lights. Week 5 Clone.
Man, that's looking great Mutt!

So many strains and so little time!

I want them ALL!

We finally get to see the the NL lady and she looks great. Lets see more pics when you get the chance Mutt. Great job my friend. ;)

Lookin good Mutt, makin me think about gettin some NL seeds for the next grow ;)

skunk said:
show me more my friend .

Here you go man, more bud shots. :)

Also I found this wierd button on my camera. Made the pics come out 10X better. Its a little flower symbol. Not sure what the hell it means, but it worked great. I am by no means a photographer.

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG

IMG_1751.JPG

Mutt all i can say is those are some great pics and a fine looking lady. I see she is getting nice and frosty. Cant wait to see her in a few weeks when she really puts on some weight and packs on the frost. Great job.

damn damn damn......i am so happy there was more pics ....awesome shots Mutt :D

it does look 10 times better you mustive pushed your distance button. there lookin superb. show us more in a few days to see your progress .keep up the good work my friend

This is my faviort strain by far! Nirvana's NL's has been apart of my garden profile for a few years now. This is the strongest quality smoke I have yet to have. NYCD being my 2nd faviort but the NYCD, as strong as it is can not touch the mind numbing effects the NL's offers. Not a great taste but yeilds very well and is fairly easy to grow.

How far into flower is she? Seed or clone? Veg time.. if ya don't mind taking the time to answer :)

2 clones and 1 seed.

Into Week 6 of flower now.
7 weeks of Veg. growth. Clone vegged 1 week after rooting.

Thats what i'm talking about Mutt. How big is she? She is beautiful. Nice dark green with a white frost. Damn i love weed.
medium-smiley-012.gif

would you beleive 2' thats it. I love NL short and compact. She was topped and had cuttings taken. So that contributes to the lack of branches.

I love short bushy plants that pack on bud like that, beautiful plant man..gonna definately have to get my hands on some NL seeds

Latest posts

Back