Mutt's search for NL mom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I am looking for my mommy. hehehehe. She's lost and am trying to find her.
After getting those two bagseeds outa there. I have started 2 more NL Pure Indica.
The bigger one and I have had some differences lately. It got jealous for me spending more time gettin the others into flower. She felt neglected so decided to pitch me a fit. Between nutrient defeciency and PH imbalance that happened. I got her straightened back out. She dive bombed over night. She is almost outa week 3. I hope It didn't stress her too much.
I decided to start another journal. Devoted to this strain.

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1666.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

Looking good Mutt. Take charge of that lady. Tell her your the boss and your gonna smoke her ass.
00000001.gif

Well my weekly update. Boy I had a rough patch with this one. I hope I am passed it. what could go wrong went wrong in this grow. :(. but nothing died thank god. Well they are on the road to recouperation. maybe next week they will show improvement. I hope it turns out ok. I took two clones from her (wishful thinking) and they are doin ok.

IMG_1689.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1691.JPG

Lookin good man, keepin my fingers crossed for ya.

Well after 6 weeks of veg. the big NL has shown me some pre-flowers. Its a girl. Here is a pic of her after some clones have been taken. Sorry for the dark pic. Didn't feel like waitin for the battery to recharge.

IMG_1692.JPG

That a nice lush look lady there Mutt! Nicely done, can't wait to see those clones! ;)

Looking great Mutt. Cant wait to see some buds on those ladies.

Latest posts

Back