Advertise On Marijuana Passion

MVP for May- Nominate here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokybear

I smoke, I drink
Reaction score
Going to be a close one this month, I believe. There are so many members that have contributed so much recently. I'm glad that MP is attracting so many new members and continuing to grow bigger and better every day. I wish all the candidates the best of luck. Take care and be safe.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about this for a while now, this is not a high poster decision, Ive watched this person grow from a novice to a real grower, she always says hello to new members, she always puts a comment in if she can on any subject, she has a great GJ and has been totally open with her mistakes, she is funny and witty and calls me Jigglepuffpuff, her name is Melissa, but all that aside, im voting for massproducer instead :rofl:

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
I agree with HiE and I would also like to add that this list should be at least 5 to 10 people. Just like HiE said it's not a post contest or a knowledge contest it's a Most Valuable Poster contest....Melissa is a good choice IMO along with some of the ones I mentioned.

And Godspeed I think you helped me just as much LOL. All kinds of people should haver their names up here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts