Advertise On Marijuana Passion

MVP ~ January '08

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
Well as Ive taken time to read loads in the past week (tons of GJs) and some old posts on various things i say that i feel AilenBait (AB) definitely needs another shot at this thing :yay:

Chuck E. Cheeba

Reaction score
I vote for dubbaman to get mvp ... hes had some killer grows in the past and some good documentation on what hes using to make those monsters ...

D

DLtoker

Again folks, if you are not familiar with the contest rules, please reference them here.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
DubbaMan Gets my vote..He has helped me with my current grow and has useful posts..Thanks Dubb

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
LOL thanks for all the nominations guys. Now for the ironic part its the votes that have to be cast here at the end of the month the poll will start here soon i think and that will be for all who get nominated so dont forget to vote then :D Really to all that have nominated me thanks ;)

EDIT: sorry DL for making this post but i wanted to respond to the thread :cool2:

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
nothing in the rules about making more than one nomination ;) so after reading tons of new member thread im also nominating the widowmaker, hes has experience and is a good addition to the site as a member:aok:

Latest posts