my 1-month-old plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shangleo

Reaction score
my first time growin hemp. it's been 1month from the seed germination. she's been livin happily outdoor in the tropical but i'm still wondering what species is this.. it doesn't look like a marijuana at all...:( anybody know what is this? :confused:

pot.jpg

we cant see that picture shang'...try loadingit here, with the "Attatchment" button.

Sorry but that's not a marijuana plant and i'm not sure what it is. Maybe a Coca plant? :eek:

but the seed was from the hemp i smoked last month...
damn.. the underground dealer sold me coca leafs?!! you gotta be kiddin me! they tasted good though..

shangleo said:
but the seed was from the hemp i smoked last month...
damn.. the underground dealer sold me coca leafs?!! you gotta be kiddin me! they tasted good though..
hahahahah...now thats funny

LOL Was this post a joke?
Looks like a wild fern too me can go out back and pick on right now lol. You better do some more research bro before you start growing MJ.

haha crakup my mate recently took me to a "crop" the other day .. turned out to be just a bunch of useless weeds :D . as tool46 said do some research before you grow, they actualy do looke like ferns 2 me.

wow, ummmm did you think you actually got high from whatevevr "hemp" you smoked a month ago? Weird, proves the placebo effect works!

U ..............................................................got Had........................sorry.

wow man. thats a fern. let me know if u smoke it and get high cuz i'm sure its cheaper to smoke fern. lol

who gave u these they played a joke and it was on u , id becareful though bcause they look a little similar to poison sumack. deffinately dont smoke it id have to see ot better bigger pics differerent angles throw that stuff away and dont git any on your skin, then wash yer hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lefty

Edited by Stoney Bud. No cussing is allowed in the public forum. Thanks.

Yep, thats "weed" alright....Average garden variety Weed. :p

i think lefty might be right about the sumac.... you'll know when u have large areas of extreamly tiny bumbs that itch so bad you think about putting your arm in a meat slicer and shaving off the rash....

Latest posts

Back