My 1st grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DopeBoy

Reaction score
I got these seeds out of some bud i purchased off a friend, was hermaphrodite bud with few seeds in it. I now have 10 plants budding at about 1 foot in height. Here are some pics tell me what you think and does anyone know how much id get out of this grow ?

day3.jpg

2m.jpg

2budddd.jpg

2boner.jpg

2p.jpg

2pp.jpg

2shweed.jpg

2shweeda.jpg

2weed.jpg

21.jpg

they look healthy to me....the node spacing has me curious about how far from the light they are....what kind of light are you using?....how old are they?

DopeBoy said:
I got these seeds out of some bud i purchased off a friend, was hermaphrodite bud with few seeds in it. I now have 10 plants budding at about 1 foot in height. Here are some pics tell me what you think and does anyone know how much id get out of this grow ?
Whats up DopeBoy. Welcome to the forum. First let me say you have way to many plants in each pot. You should only have 1 plant per pot. Your plants growth is suffering because of this. You are using flourescent lighting right? You will not get much as far as yield goes with flourescent lights unless you have a bunch of them. Your plants look great but remember next time you grow 1 plant per pot.

There about 5 inches from the light at the moment. Im using 2 43 inch T10 Aquarium bulbs wich were on 24/7 for about 3 weeks then i started my 12/12 im currently using Schultz liquid plant food 10-15-10 and was using miracle grow before that.

Well i got 4 super skunk seeds germinating right now and i have 5 more plants on the 24 hour cycle that i might move outdoor for the summer. But ill be sure to plant them in there individual pots next time :) thanks for the advice Grunt.

Hey DopeBoy

Are you using a circulated fan on your plants? The stems seems to be very thin.

had a fan on em but seemed to blow them around alot so turned it off should i put it back on ?

How much weed you think i can get out of each plant dry weight and approximatly how long until i have to harvest and dry.

Yes, you should put your fan back on. It's best to have a moving fan, your stems will get ticker and then more energy can stream to your buds, so they will get bigger too.

Latest posts

Back