My 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hey everyone.. I just thought I would share a few pics of my newist grow. Theyre 6 small ( 5 inch) babys. started from seed on October 1st ( soaked seeds) and now they have started to take off.. here are Multiple strains including 1 chemdog. pineapple chunk .papaya .vanilla kush and 2 confidental cheese. I am thinking about not topping. they are so bushy and already have 4 or so nodes and are between 4 and 6 inchs tall. Thanks for all the help you guys.. Hero:)

2011-10-22 15.50.31.jpg

2011-10-22 15.50.43.jpg

2011-10-22 15.50.58.jpg

Those look mighty healthy hero....nice job so far.

Thanks you guys.. I cant wait until I can flip the lights and flower under a real HPS this time instead of CFL's Appreciate it .. Hero

Looking real nice hero:aok:

Buds will thank you for the HPS.

Yup, very nice indeed. I'm glad i got here early so i can watch the whole show.

Thanks Sol, I am going to the nursery tomorrow and getting a few bags of FFOF which I ammend with a lil lime and perlite and then they go into 3.7 gallon pots.. I swear one of them li ones already has alternating nodes and it is only like 6 inchs tall.. Don't know if that is possible but thats what it looks like . Hero

They look great --healthy and perky -- excellent beginning. I'm still a little shaky on that alt node thingy -- my plants sexed in vedge.

Thanks Hemper and daku, appreciate all the feedback you guys. Hero

Nice green colour. Congrats :aok:.

Chair pulled to see those babies flowering.

:48:

Nice strains. They look great Hero.

hero4u2b said:
Thanks you guys.. I cant wait until I can flip the lights and flower under a real HPS this time instead of CFL's Appreciate it .. Hero

They are looking great hero. You are not going to believe the difference between the CFLs and the HPS. although they are nice and bushy now, they will stretch when put into 12/12. You may want to consider fimming them.

Latest posts

Back