My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAHM318 said:
so starting 12/12 lighting from seeds make the plants smaller and flower earlier?

starting the plant from seed to harvest on 12/12 will create a smaller then normal plant with a bigger main top cola and less side budding. what i did is vegged for 3 weeks with 6500k CFL's at 24 hour 7 day a week lighting. then once i hit 3 weeks i put the plant into a its flowering switched to 12/12 and started using 2700k CFL's early before there were alternating nodes or Pistals. this will create a smaller style plant with lots of bud sites , just dwarf sized compared to most ppls standards of plant height width. ideal for micro grows.

OK... soo acouple post back in my journal i was noticing these green hair like things growing upward up the side of my stalk.. i made a diagram and pointed them out wise man you said they were where either female or male parts would grow close to.. soo ive been watching them alot and today i noticed towards the bottom of the plant the hairs have started growing outward and there "WHITE"! now im not gonna get to excited yet seeing im still a newb technically and they could just be dieing off or somthing and yellowing. plants been growing healthy normal def here and there , i havnt been giving any nutes since week 3 veg. the plant is now 1 month 1 week and 1 day old any suggestions on cheap organic style nutes would be great!

Also when you look at the plant , its starting to look like it has some kind of sativa in it possible the top leaves are very thin and numerous for how small they are while the bottom half of the plant looks indica.. i dunno you guys decide. thanks for checking out my journal!

Make sure to check all the pics , theres a pic in there showing the top hairs that are still green and upward , look for the one were they hairs are pointing outward and there white, on the stalk but node..

journal 405 003.jpg

journal 405 004.jpg

journal 405 006.jpg

journal 405 008.jpg

journal 405 009.jpg

journal 405 010.jpg

journal 405 011.jpg

journal 405 011-1.jpg

journal 405 012.jpg

journal 405 013.jpg

journal 405 014.jpg

They look OK,could be better though.There craving a feed!.Im using Fish Emulsion(Organic fert) with my grow,and love the stuff.

The pics arnt close,or clear enough to see any female flowers.

Can you get a close up,macro?

pic one to the right of the picture shows the stem and a node of branches if you look right in the middle of that node on the side of the stalk, u can see them pretty easily. i will work on pics , ya they need nutes huh? there not filling out like they should , what do u think about the having indica and sativa in it?

I see what your talking about,but i cant really tell if its those green stalk things,or hairs.

Do they come in pairs?,as in are there 2 hairs to each place they come out?

The same is happening with my bagseed.It started of to be more an indica,then as it aged its starting to put skinnier leaves.

Wise Man said:
I see what your talking about,but i cant really tell if its those green stalk things,or hairs.

Do they come in pairs?,as in are there 2 hairs to each place they come out?

The same is happening with my bagseed.It started of to be more an indica,then as it aged its starting to put skinnier leaves.

yes they are 2 for each side .

This is what your looking for,the 2 white hairs.Notice the green stalk right next to it..

Is that what yours is like?

rs_female_preflower.jpg

no there actually growing out of the side of the stalk not between 2 branches.

I looked at the pics and it looks more like new leaves coming in than the pistils that wiseman posted.

Thank you for responding to my question a few days back. Hope you had a great Christmas.

GG-How tall do your plants get?

well ive never had a dwarf plant all the way to harvest yet. some of my buddies showed me the method and a few ppl on here. fully grown i would say 1 1/2' - 2' tall. my plant is 1month 1week and 2 days old and its alittle under a foot i belive.

Got some nutes , there lilly milly Vita bloom Bloom Fert. 0-10-10 , they look like small rocks heres some pics , did i get the right ****?

77777777 001.jpg

77777777 002.jpg

There grandular ferts,they dont work as well IMO.

Soluble,or liquid nutes is what ya need:cool:

OK soo wiseman ive been checking out that pic u sent of the pistals and i think i either found where there going to come out of or balls. u guys decide again pics are best i can do with cam i got aint got no crazy 5000x zoom cam sry guys. all circle um

096709607960970697 008.jpg

also , about the nutes i got. should i just sprinkle them across the top of the soil then water like it says , or should i let them disolve in water and crush them up and feed them as liquid. its all i can get right now and the 0-10-10 is great for Flowering.

I have the same green hair thingys in my bagseed plant too...i hope there not balls :(

Looks like a male:eek:

Yeah you put them on the surface and water.Ive never tryed crushing them then putting them in water,so i cant call on that.

ya my friend was saying that in the pic they look like balls but if you look at them close up they look like a flower bud with a point at the top. just like that pic minus the 2 hairs poking out so im going to wait it out acouple more days , if the balls keep getting bigger im just gonna pluck it and transplant my purple in the big pot. well see.. lets hope its atleast a hermie lol better then a male

Damn hope it's not a male man!
But it's still a nice looking plant:D
Dro:cool2:

If they dont have hairs,there sacks and a male.

Latest posts

Back