My 3rd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryG1989

Reaction score
Here are the plants i have growing, most are in soil but one is in a hydroponic setup i have using an airstone, im using foxfarm nutes for the hydro and soil.The hydro and one other plant are definitely females but still waiting for the rest to preflower. Any tips and/or comments ,especially on when to flower, are welcome.

1-One of the females
2-Group shot
3 & 4- Grow cabinet
5-Female Hydro

goodpic4ke8.jpg

goodpic2er2.jpg

goodpic1ei3.jpg

goodpic10ds4.jpg

goodpic9lm5.jpg

I'd recommend flowering when your plant fills half of the growing space, because they usually double in height during flowering. Did you notice this during your last grows?

yeah i plan on moving most of them outside when it warms up to make room to flower the hydro and one other female inside.

does any know how many lumens it should take to flower two females in my 2x3ft grow space?

You should flower when you see either pre flowers or alternating nodes. Both are signs that that plant is mature and ready for flower. This can take between 6 and 8 weeks depending on the strain. You should have a minimum of 3,000 lumens per square foot of grow space but i would shoot for 5,000. The more lumens per square foot the tighter the buds. Here is a link on how to calculate lumens per square foot. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10298

great link very informative and love the easy formula thanks peace

Latest posts

Back