My Aurora Indica turned purple this go!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowinGreen

♥ ςticky icky
Reaction score
So the same AI I've been growing for awhile now (same one in my sig) started turning purple this time, which is sweet! It must have been colder during the night at this house or something.

However, I've been real busy lately so I changed nutrients to the 1 part FloraBloom for this grow. First time I have used it with the AI, so that could have something to do with it?

Anyway- I have no complaints! They didn't get as purple as I'd like though because I just moved houses and had to cut a little early.

:headbang:

SDC10925.JPG

SDC10926.JPG

SDC10927.JPG

Looks good to me, like the old skool AI I used to grow. Got a good pheno there.

WoW dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST ORDER AI SEED TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOOOOL !!!!!

does she smell or taste different than the green ones?

2Dog said:
does she smell or taste different than the green ones?

the smell seems to be the same, and I can't be sure about the taste yet.. it's still way to wet. i will let you know though :D

thanks for the comments everyone.. the color change was a nice surprise.

oh and 2Dog congrats on BPOTM, looks beautiful up there!

Real nice, GG :). Hempies??? I have yet to grow indica, I'm looking forward to it :)

That is your Aurora Indica and did you get that from Nirvana? I will throw up pics of mine in to or three weeks.....it is so different. Yours is fluffy and colorful where mine is white and covered in a coating of crystal. Both are so nice for sure. Seeing that makes me want to buy some Nirvana beans.

GrowinGreen said:
So the same AI I've been growing for awhile now (same one in my sig) started turning purple this time, which is sweet! It must have been colder during the night at this house or something.

However, I've been real busy lately so I changed nutrients to the 1 part FloraBloom for this grow. First time I have used it with the AI, so that could have something to do with it?

Anyway- I have no complaints! They didn't get as purple as I'd like though because I just moved houses and had to cut a little early.

:headbang:

Prrrrty. My Mango just started doing the same thing at week 5 and none of my past grows from same mom have turned purp either. Gotta be the cooler weather for me.

Latest posts

Back