my auto cross 5th week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
003.JPGhear she is 5 wk i rekon 5wk mybe 4 left the dadie was a lowryder and the momie was a white dewarf the mother was grown in the very same pot she in now started her in a 6inch pot and trasplanted week or so ago /shes been growing under 125red cfl with 2 other autos but since yesday she is under a 300 red cfl on 12/12 along with a northern lights and coupel other autos been feeding her bio bloom and seems to realy be going well i have about 60 of these beans i made and plan on doing them mybe in 2 gos in biger space this is the first 1 iv grown its not the crystlst iv seen of autos but it reeks big time and has did since 2week stage right now she stands bout 12 inch//peace

I gotta echo what OHC said....any reason you are running autos on a 12-12 light schedule? I wld give them at least 16 hours of light a day and more like 20 to get them to reach their full potential....jmo

hi troop its did 5 weeks on 20/4 im doin 12/12 now cause iv started flowering a northern light and i only have the 1 space to work with peace i get wot yous are saying with yeild beeing afecetd but its to give me a stedy run of herb to smoke i figurd once im dun smoking my autos the nl will be redy then some cuts from her to follow should keep my stash going // peace

jesuse said:
hi troop its did 5 weeks on 20/4 im doin 12/12 now cause iv started flowering a northern light and i only have the 1 space to work with peace i get wot yous are saying with yeild beeing afecetd but its to give me a stedy run of herb to smoke i figurd once im dun smoking my autos the nl will be redy then some cuts from her to follow should keep my stash going // peace
Its best to just grow one or the other. growing both photo and auto plants in one space doesnt work out well

004.JPG003.JPGhear lil pic of my cross think its bout 6 n half week now starting to faten out the other 1 is a auto me and a budy are working on its a lil strech cause it was at the side at the beginig it to is fatening out nice

006.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPGhear my autos,,, ther hiting bout 7 -8 weeks now,,, and fatning up nicely... the lil 1 in the 2ltr soda botel is 2 week and showed sex bout day 12 wich is realy early,,, spoted a couple of amber tirches in them so be keeping an eye on them:hubba:

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
????????? says who??

Says Dr Autoflower bro...........:p

I wld have no hesitation at all running autos in my veg tent at 24-0 along side of my 12-12 Dankness....I dont think I wld run them in my flower tent at 12-12 though...unless I had a bunch of auto beans and didn't care. Jmo

id say autos are very good for filling spaces if thers any lil space stik 1 in it they gona give you lil bud in return, [j]

I have a monster AK47 Auto. This is 14 days into flower. The other two AK's are about 16" and 20" tall. This one is 37" tall! It's taller than the #1 Exodus Cheese, and that's a sativa. I just cannot believe the size on this girl!

Big hugs to all....

GiantAK47Auto.jpg

:holysheep: mm thats gona finish masiz for an auto,,,, do you not have any pollin you could make her a mother with ,,,im sure her offspring would be hanselm aswell,,,iv herd of folks geting good returns with auto ak47 is this a lowlife strain? and wot lighting do you run? peace [j]

Thanks, Hammy!
Jesuse, nope, I don't do pollen. And I'm not certain the genetics, but I'll ask. Just that this one came from a group that all kept very short or normal for an auto, and then there is THIS one! Amazon lady.

that lady is dam sexy. it would definetly be a keeper for a breeding project

Latest posts

Back