My Auto Grow

deadkndys

Reaction score
Alright so I have 1 freebie of Blimburns Critical (fem) and 2 regular of Crystal Ryder X Diesel Ryder. The plan is to grow them out, use the male I hope to get from the Crystal Ryder X Diesel Ryder and use that to pollinate the other female and also the Critical.

I will be vegging them indoors for the first month and when they start flowering I will be put them in the greenhouse along with supplemental lighting. Right now they are under a 150w hps. The soil is also FFOF.

View attachment DSC_0563[1].jpg

deadkndys

Reaction score
About 12 days since sprouting and things are going well. The Critical is progressing a little bit faster then both of the Crystal Ryder X Diesel Ryder but this might be because I put a lot more verm in the soil.

View attachment A1.jpg

deadkndys

Reaction score
Yeah I do plan on making seeds. Some fem seeds with the critical and a cross between the crystal Ryder X diesel Ryder and Critical (reg seeds)

Also as it turns out both of the crystal Ryder X diesel Ryder were males so I tossed the one with some funky growth and kept the other one.

deadkndys

Reaction score
Nah.

Originally I was just going to cross the crystal Ryder X diesel Ryder with the critical which are all autos. Now I am spraying some TM on one branch. The plan is to put the feminized pollen on one branch and the crystal Ryder X diesel Ryder pollen on another.

So hopefully I will have both fem and regular seeds.

deadkndys

Reaction score
Nah but I read on autoflower network that letting autos go for that long gives you that 'narcotic' high. Being as most trics don't turn Amber in autos

hxxps://www.autoflower.net/forums/f44/when-harvest-autos-your-leaves-will-tell-you-4889.html

Reaction score
My understanding is that after x number of weeks they start to die. That is actually one of the reasons that some people do not grow autos. You have x number of weeks and then the trichs start degrading. Is this incorrect? Do they somehow (?!?) just keep maturing...something even photoperiod plants do not do? I will check out the link as this is quite an unusual phenomenon for any cannabis plant, but especially autos.

deadkndys

Reaction score

Attachments

Brohio

Reaction score
Wow ! Looks great to me ! How was the end result ? Was it potent ? Tell us....

Reaction score
Browning like that is not caused by stress. It was something else that caused the browning, most likely nute or pH related.

deadkndys

Reaction score
I highly doubt it was nute related. It had nothing but ph'd water for that week and two days after it fell.the Browning started.

Brohio

Reaction score
Did you try the smoke ? Or is it all for the oil ?? If ya tried it, please let us know how she smoked ?? Would you do autos again ?

Latest posts