My Auto Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadkndys

Reaction score
Alright so I have 1 freebie of Blimburns Critical (fem) and 2 regular of Crystal Ryder X Diesel Ryder. The plan is to grow them out, use the male I hope to get from the Crystal Ryder X Diesel Ryder and use that to pollinate the other female and also the Critical.

I will be vegging them indoors for the first month and when they start flowering I will be put them in the greenhouse along with supplemental lighting. Right now they are under a 150w hps. The soil is also FFOF.

View attachment DSC_0563[1].jpg

About 12 days since sprouting and things are going well. The Critical is progressing a little bit faster then both of the Crystal Ryder X Diesel Ryder but this might be because I put a lot more verm in the soil.

View attachment A1.jpg

Yeah I do plan on making seeds. Some fem seeds with the critical and a cross between the crystal Ryder X diesel Ryder and Critical (reg seeds)

Also as it turns out both of the crystal Ryder X diesel Ryder were males so I tossed the one with some funky growth and kept the other one.

You are crossing a photoperiod plant and an auto? What are you hoping to get?

Nah.

Originally I was just going to cross the crystal Ryder X diesel Ryder with the critical which are all autos. Now I am spraying some TM on one branch. The plan is to put the feminized pollen on one branch and the crystal Ryder X diesel Ryder pollen on another.

So hopefully I will have both fem and regular seeds.

This is an auto that has a 12-13 week flowering period?

Nah but I read on autoflower network that letting autos go for that long gives you that 'narcotic' high. Being as most trics don't turn Amber in autos

hxxps://www.autoflower.net/forums/f44/when-harvest-autos-your-leaves-will-tell-you-4889.html

My understanding is that after x number of weeks they start to die. That is actually one of the reasons that some people do not grow autos. You have x number of weeks and then the trichs start degrading. Is this incorrect? Do they somehow (?!?) just keep maturing...something even photoperiod plants do not do? I will check out the link as this is quite an unusual phenomenon for any cannabis plant, but especially autos.

Attachments

• DSC_0809.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0808.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 170
Wow ! Looks great to me ! How was the end result ? Was it potent ? Tell us....

Browning like that is not caused by stress. It was something else that caused the browning, most likely nute or pH related.

I highly doubt it was nute related. It had nothing but ph'd water for that week and two days after it fell.the Browning started.

Did you try the smoke ? Or is it all for the oil ?? If ya tried it, please let us know how she smoked ?? Would you do autos again ?

Latest posts

Back