my babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow wait until i post new pics tomorrow thay are massiveeeeeee

pkj

black and white pics taken 4/04/06 now repotted into 7.5-10 litre pots and started flower tonight.

THESE ARE SAME PLANTS.

wow even im amazed at growth 11 days later on.

day one.....

jesus im knackered repotting 30 plants then watering....

enjoy.

pkj

Lookin great man, I'm enjoying watching this grow. ;)

wow mutt that was a fast response.

im not enjoying tending to the plants throughout the next 8 weeks due to buddys weed addiction.always stoned.

shit he said out loud after smoking some QUALITY SKUNK FROM THE "DAM".

that bastard has left the loft ladder down.

i was still up in his loft/attic tending to our plants.........

thats what friends are for.

rofl

pkj

DAMN those ladies are packing on some green....awesome looking ladies :cool:

Very cool. I like a lot of your ideas.

I have never used Ionic Bloom... will have to check it out. I'm gonna try some flavor enhancers this time (a lil mix o' floralicious, bananamana, and B'cuzz but none heavy duty).

I have got Canna pk 13/14 for this grow and am going to use it 3 wk before as recc.

Looks like you have it dialed in. If you ever have a minute I'd be interested in how you take and root cuttings.

ok zarnon for your cloning needs.

tools needed.

1. rooting gel/powder/whatever your prefered stuff-mine rooting gel.
2. sharp blade-i use razor blade snapped in half.
3. ph 5.5 adjusted water.
4. superthrive-not essential-speeds rooting up imho.
5. temperature controlled propagator.
6. clone light-i use twin tubed 11,000 lumens whitefires-i think-or any flourescent tube.
7. peat pellets/jiffys/rockwool cubes.i prefer peat pellets/jiffys.

shit i forgot the plants...

now get one litre water ph adjust it to 5.5 approx add one tiny drop of superthrive. now drop peat pellets into the water. let them soak completely then gently squeeze excess water from them.

add some compost/soil to propagator then add water to moisten and add peat pellets spaced out for the cuttings.

get mother plant and chop off a small branch min 3mm thick stem wise.

trim all leaves/growth from cutting leaving just fresh growth tip at top and two side leaves.

now slice diagonally as long a cut as possible from chopped end of clone and then dip into cloning gel.

now make small hole in centre of peat pellet and place cutting into said hole and offer up any soil to clone stem to ensure its not loose or wobbly and make firm in peat pellet.

next same all over again.

now put lid on propagator and check each day lifting lid to let plants breath and to stop rotting.

if they start to dry out use the same superthrive ph adjusted water from soaking peat pellets.

all should root within 14 days and the excess water from soaking peat pellets is enough for about 30-40 clones done in small peat pellets...

also the moistened soil does help in slowing down any peat pellets drying out and retains warmth longer..
nuff said

pkj

Whats up PJ. Your garden is looking great man. Gotta love those little bushy ladies. Great job. ;)

post some more pics tuesday checked them today and starting bud formation rapido..

pkj

shit its tuesday best post some piccies.

you all ready for this growth explosion.

pkj

bet piccies are to large

here goes

pkj

Bam. You're going nuts dude.

Yeah growth explosion! I love it.

Thanks muchly for that cloning info. That is the choice stuff.

I have a couple of grow books I look at for humor value. I am like "Where's the beef!!??".

The only change I'm gonna make is using rapid rooters, b/c I really love those fookers.

The propogator is what fucked me up. I had this lameo plastic hood thing that I had to cut in half b/c my crappy lil fluoro box I built was too small. So I had this whole end that I could not keep sealed and everything wilted and died.

Someone on the old OG taught me an ancient Aramic method using a cup o' water, saran wrap and sunlight. That worked acually one time out of 10. (below is the only clone I've ever grown LOL...)

I have people I could trade clones with but they all have recurring problems with spider mites. I have never gotten them so totally paranoid.

Welp, I'm rambling but recently starting flower so I am looking for a few good cuttings and clones like this one...

Kill Bud.jpg

Looking Great.

What Exactly Is This...5. temperature controlled propagator

Any Links So I Can See One.?

called 'big 3 propagator' post piccie later off to work now..pkj

Latest posts

Back