my babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pygmys whats all that about dude

rofl

canna wait to crop hardly touch the stuff myself although i always state im stoned im a lightweight bigtime one toke and im anyones

rofl

pkj:D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking like a freaking jungle in there PJ. You my friend have a green thumb.

Cant wait to see the meshedy come out and chop
them down and see the finshed product!! Peace PKJ
And Happy growing!

Hey there pkj thats a great lookin crop man, very nice lookin buds :D

man i felt the buds and 26 out of 29 plants had rock hard nuggets/colas'

so 11 days to go but if longer needed we delay the chop..

friend has got the jitters regarding growing he wants a lay off for a grow or so........

paranoia.whats that all about.............

pkj

they all die 1 week early tomorrow night as my friend has got an attack of the horrors

lol

pkj

DAMN!!! i hate paranoia.....but at least hes close to the end...i have seen some guys lose a lot being overly paranoid

i am sure the smoke is still gonna pretty good....way better than commercial crap ;)

parkingjoe said:
pygmys whats all that about dude

rofl

canna wait to crop hardly touch the stuff myself although i always state im stoned im a lightweight bigtime one toke and im anyones

rofl

pkj:D
Hey man! I'm a lightweight too man! Hell, I've been tokin on the same oz for three months.

That pygmy is nuts man. He moved into my grow room the first time I grew in this house. Little bastard smokes a lot of weed man! But he eats the mice and adds the bugs to his stew. He watches the grows in the Journals and has spent many happy nights in others grow rooms. Ask Mutt about that little bastard.

Hahahaahahahahahahahaa

post some pics later watching tv program at moment but only managed 10 sensi star chopped lookig good and they were the hard one to chop covered in small buds lower down so tomorrow the easy task

pkj

Latest posts

Back