my babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good:) , are you using the SOG method?, if so tell me how it works out.

never done sog nor scrog and never will lotsa friends have done both and i exceed their yeilds every time taking into account every aspect of vegging/non veggings v's grows per two monthly cycle.

if ya like plants that yeild about 14 grammes max done sog then go for it i prefer plants that yeild min of 2oz so i do my thing.

pkj

clones to let x 9 are unknown indicas that yeild @ 14" placed in flower 2oz.

next are sensi star same scenario yeild min of 4oz.

next to right are critical mass yet to be flowered but supossed to be max commercial yeilding strain mr nices cross big bug with skunk number something if i remember right.

received the clones f.o.c. from buddy on uk420..

keep ya updated on flowering starting saturday 1 april of mass.....

pkj

looking good. gonna have a nice big garden when it's all said and done.
fing32.gif

Lookin nice, can't wait to see the critical mass one take off. :D

Nice set up. Compact and neat. Good work. What kind of grow room will your babies live in?

sicnarf they wont live with me they are for my buddy to grow out and me too cant wait for critical mass as never grown yet they were donated from buddy on uk420 who raved about them but did warn about mould due to massive colas they grow.

buddys grow will consist of two 600 watt growlux lights no inlines whatsoever as his loft has very good air movement will be in soil mix vegged until about 13" high then showtime all in 7.5 litre pots no drainage just watered accordingly fed ionic grow and with added enzymes then ionic bloom with boost and enzymes and pk 13/14 3 weeks from end of flower with monster bloon boost also to sweeten the taste.

then dried over couple of days in darkened room with fresh air and de humidifier set on 30%.perfection............

keeep ya all updated start to finish

pkj

nice job you cloning machine :D

what have you got sprinkled on your perlite? when i do clones i use just perlite

ldy yeh you is nearly right vermiculite it just happened to be in some new soil i had mixed up without me having to open new bag of soil.

just find wetting soil and jiffys allows the soil to warm up better and retain moisture thus doesnt dry out jiffys so fast.

they root faster as over 19c which is thermostat propagators max temp.

keep ya informed all.

pkj

thanks parkingjoe...i think we shall have to try it ;)

buddys vegging babies one week from repotting in one litre pots for another week or so then showtime.

daughter messed with her camera so in black and white.

pkj

file too large have to reduce it post later

looking good!!! :) before you know it there won't be any room left to move in there ;)

Looks great joe, I can't wait to see that room fill up! ;)

Whats up PJ. Wont be long before we see a full jungle. Looking great.

think few hace scorched as buddy keeps turning osc fan off.he's a complete idiot at times.

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back