My brother..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
Was killed in a car accident 2 hours ago. My soul hurts right now. He was my best smoking buddy and life long friend. I know this is not related to this forum really..Im just confused. Im beginning to loose it.

TURKEYNECK said:
Was killed in a car accident 2 hours ago. My soul hurts right now. He was my best smoking buddy and life long friend. I know this is not related to this forum really..Im just confused. Im beginning to loose it.
TURKEYNECK i'm really not sure what to say man. I'm real sorry that you lost your brother there has to be nothing worse. The best thing you could do right now is be around your family and friends you are all gonna need each other. Once again i'm very sorry for the loss of your brother. Stay strong TURKEYNECK.

There is nothing I can say to ease your pain man. I'm so sorry that this type of thing happened. Get close to your family and friends and try to comfort each other.

Please take care of yourself and make it day by day until the pain of your loss fades some.

You have my absolute best wishes and thoughts in the days ahead.

Please stay in touch with all of us.

T-neck, our hearts go out to you in this time of incredible grief. Simple words can't soothe your sorrow but know we are there for you. Take all the wonderful times you shared with your brother and hold him in your heart. We extend our sympathies to you and your family. Let his memory keep you strong.
Rev

oh my....this is not good to hear :( i know there is nothing i can say to make the pain any less....but you are in my thoughts and prayers

you know a few places to reach me....if you need to vent...feel free

:( Hey man sorry to hear the bad news...but man shit happens just stay up and keep strong a lost of a family member aint no joke its the worst thing that can happen but like everyone sayin stay close to your family and friends threw these rough times the pain wont ever go away but remember your brother will always be in your heart...sorry bout the loss.. :( R.I.P to your brother

Peace and comfort to you and your family , turkey.

Thanks very much everyone. Its just hard to believe he's gone. He was only 28 years old and a drunk driver killed him. I appreciate the prayers and simpathy.

My condolances for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your famliy. Stay strong.

I am very sorry about the loss. If there is anything I can help you out with, let me know

TURKEYNECK said:
Thanks very much everyone. Its just hard to believe he's gone. He was only 28 years old and a drunk driver killed him. I appreciate the prayers and simpathy.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I can not imagine the pain of loosing a brother, and a friend. He will always be with you...God Bless.

Im very sorry to hear about your brother, i lost a cousin last year (in my own home) and i know your feeling hurt and confused, when my cousin passed, i just kept telling myself its gonna be ok, you have to deal with this, and with time it will heal. All my best to you and your family.

Sorry about what happened like other say keep in touch and close to your family and friends,take things slow your brother will be in your heart 4 ever... i bet he wanted the best 4 you, so do the best 4 him take care and if anything you could pm me and talk....

take care TurkeyNeck...

you guys are awesome. Right now it just doesnt seem real. I believe everything happens for a reason. I just dont like the way it feels. I have to be strong for my family and our friends I know..It''s REALLY tough to look at the pictures of us together. It hasnt even been a week and I cant seem to remember the sound of his voice.
Thanks for all the kind words. Things will calm down after a while.

TURKEYNECK said:
It hasnt even been a week and I cant seem to remember the sound of his voice.
It will come back to you if you listen to his voice in your heart. Smile at the memory of how wonderful he was as a brother, a friend, and a human being. Laugh out loud at how goofy the two of you could be when you were stoned. Be happy you were able to share a bond with him like no one else. The joy you received from him being in your life can't be taken away - ever.

you have a family here too, our prayers do go out to you and family in the most sincere way. try to keep in good spirits and we'll always be here to talk about anything.

Latest posts

Back