My Bruce Banner (Auto Fem) Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last pic what is all the white spots?
Can it be WPM already?

I bet you can water that whole pot soon , the roots grow like crazy
Or start watering from bottom in tray

First day into Week 3 (Day 15):

View attachment 279434
View attachment 279435

She is continuing to grow and look healthy. She is a bushy gal for sure!

you have a long way to go Amigo and your baby hasn’t really changed much but I’m sure she has a lot to show once she starts to get ripe....

DA22E2BF-1D91-4C35-AF12-A6774C36913A.jpeg
67C496F2-929C-46CA-9C21-3A459061BEC1.jpeg

I was just giving you a hard time on the early photos...

Ph up and down should be in every ganja gardeners arsenal along with Spinosad and Pyganic....and probably Oxidate.....

I'll have PH Up soon. No insecticides or fungicides yet but I'll do some reading up on those you recommended.

spinosad and Pyganic are OMRI approved and Oxidate off gases in 24 hrs and is totally safe and is used in the agri business on fruits and veggies , as is Spinosad and Pyganic

the Oxidate is used to eliminate powdery mildew , works awesome

mind you these are used in my outdoor garden and for indoor stuff , someone like Pute knows a lot about indoor management of cannabis and is a good source of info on all things indoor

im sure there are other master indoor gardeners here , I only mention Pute because I’ve seen his operation and have tested a lot of his cannabis...all Top Shelf and almost as good as mine.........:)

Latest posts

Back